Notices

Thread: Hemp/CBD oil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Default Re: Hemp/CBD oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Tea and coffee, no. Soda on rare occasions. Fluid intake is mostly water, with a zero carb/sugar energy drink once or twice a day.

Sugar intake is pretty low.

Drink more good tea like green tea( rich in antioxidants) also spices would help to reduce your migraine
Teng is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2017, 12:34 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Advil is my pill of choice, but it really only works to ease the pain a bit, if at all.

I'm ingesting the oil straight out of the bottle at the moment. It's not a pleasant taste, so I need to find something to hide it a bit...

It was said that it can take 20min to an hour, depending on what and when you last ate. It works better on an empty stomach.
I have made tinctures for a few terminal cancer patients..I would mix the base with something like olive oil, this was a THC product but I'm sure the same principal applies. It was easier for them to get the olive oil mixture down..especially with a weak stomach.
Have also done tinctures dissolved in grain alcohol..a few drop on the tongue, I think mixed with the alcohol on the tongue it gets into the system a bit quicker.
It did give some comfort, gave a bit of appetite back..definitely not a cure
I have not tried making any CBD products so I have experience to relate..different raw materials than what I have access to.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattySlimz1987 View Post
50 state legal, Yes. Not a THC derivative? No.
They are both present in Cannabis strains
Most legal CBD is derived from industrial hemp..low THC Sativa strains, maybe Ruderalis as well? it's unclear to me..both high in CBD and very low in THC.

In Indica and your smoking variety Sativa both have CBD, but higher % of THC, a million factors as to how much, and how other compounds in either interact..lots to learn.
As it becomes more accepted they will spend the $$ needed to really dig in and unlock the secrets/benefits

https://discovercbd.com/pages/hemp-d...na-derived-cbd
Old 12-07-2017, 02:53 AM   #24
Yashua

Quote:
I always suspected that you were a dirty dope smoker.

Yea, coffee, alcohol, energy drink, internet, hemp oil or whatever works for ya
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:10 AM   #25
I wanna be Dave

My square bible thumper parents have started using cbd lotion/oil for their arthritis and say it makes a huge difference. My square father in law has too. I find it funny that as my parents get up in years how their outlook has changed. They believed reefer madness hook, line and sinker but now they're flipping the script to the point that my mom has told my dad he needs to "use marijuana".

It's funny that my mother in law is absolutely against any form of "devils lettuce" being used but will happily grab herself some pill form heroine because the dr prescribed it. She doesn't appreciate it when I point out the faux pas in her "logic".

My wife gets high thc strains like OG Kush and splits it with a high cbd strain and smoked before bed. She can sleep now and is in much less pain. I'd be right there with her smoking but one of us needs to make a living so no doe for me.

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 12-07-2017 at 04:12 AM.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:54 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
do you drink tea, sodas, or coffee?
what about eating sugar?
For most of us migraine sufferers, and food study is one of the first things we are put through to try to find definitive triggers. Some people find them right away, and others its more of having the right mix that triggers them.

As for me, one component to my migraine trigger is gluten, which will not trigger them by itself, but mix the wrong stuff with it and the strobe light turns on.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:15 AM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
My square bible thumper parents have started using cbd lotion/oil for their arthritis and say it makes a huge difference. My square father in law has too. I find it funny that as my parents get up in years how their outlook has changed. They believed reefer madness hook, line and sinker but now they're flipping the script to the point that my mom has told my dad he needs to "use marijuana".

It's funny that my mother in law is absolutely against any form of "devils lettuce" being used but will happily grab herself some pill form heroine because the dr prescribed it. She doesn't appreciate it when I point out the faux pas in her "logic".

My wife gets high thc strains like OG Kush and splits it with a high cbd strain and smoked before bed. She can sleep now and is in much less pain. I'd be right there with her smoking but one of us needs to make a living so no doe for me.
My wife has high blood pressure. The hippie lettuce puts it under control better than the meds prescribed to her.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:16 AM   #28
Suck it up!

I've started to suspect that gluten may be a trigger for me too. Chocolate for damn sure is.

The weird thing is that I've had Sonic cheeseburgers cure my headaches before. Not sure what's up with that...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #29
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
For most of us migraine sufferers, and food study is one of the first things we are put through to try to find definitive triggers. Some people find them right away, and others its more of having the right mix that triggers them.

As for me, one component to my migraine trigger is gluten, which will not trigger them by itself, but mix the wrong stuff with it and the strobe light turns on.
My wife also has a gluten intolerance, but we seem to be finding that, if I make biscuits or pasta from scratch or use pure flour in a dredge, she doesn't have any effects. So, I think it is more of a reaction to preservatives. She especially has nasty reactions to MSG.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Like everyone here , I've dealt with migraines for 30 years, and something that done helped me is eating watermelon to bring the pressure down and it works most of the time. As for as the cbd hemp oil is great as well. Cbd is great when the thc is present in the mix. 5 years strong I haven't had to take opiods my Dr prescribes.
17dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:17 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
They are both present in Cannabis strains
Most legal CBD is derived from industrial hemp..low THC Sativa strains, maybe Ruderalis as well? it's unclear to me..both high in CBD and very low in THC.

In Indica and your smoking variety Sativa both have CBD, but higher % of THC, a million factors as to how much, and how other compounds in either interact..lots to learn.
As it becomes more accepted they will spend the $$ needed to really dig in and unlock the secrets/benefits

https://discovercbd.com/pages/hemp-d...na-derived-cbd

Indeed very much too learn, especially in the CBD area. The hybrid strains are my favorite because you get the best of both worlds with the 2 (Indica and Sativa) not only that, Sativa is slightly more expensive and not as much variety to choose from. Sure just plain Indica locks me to my couch and gives me the biggest munchies, but with Sativa, I get more of the intellectual thought process and motivates more creativity.
I myself am a firm believer that if something works for you, go for it.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:17 AM   #32
RCC Addict

Quote:
Have also done tinctures dissolved in grain alcohol..a few drop on the tongue, I think mixed with the alcohol on the tongue it gets into the system a bit quicker.
It did give some comfort, gave a bit of appetite back..definitely not a cure

At least the Cannabis Hemp oil ease their pain? Appetite back also very important for one's health. means they got their nutrition needs to supply to whole body in order our body working properly to boost the immune to fight the cancer.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:18 AM   #33
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teng View Post
At least the Cannabis Hemp oil ease their pain? Appetite back also very important for one's health. means they got their nutrition needs to supply to whole body in order our body working properly to boost the immune to fight the cancer.
It helped better than most of the meds they were given to fight nausea, mostly caused by chemo, and pain from the cancer itself..the opiates they were given for pain just wiped them out into a zombie state.
Unfortunately their cancer's were terminal, the outcome was inevitable.
I was glad they got some comfort, or relief but it was very sad there wasn't much else that could be done.
The chemo in their cases at best just gave them a bit more time..I often wonder if that extra time had much quality to it?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:49 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
It helped better than most of the meds they were given to fight nausea, mostly caused by chemo, and pain from the cancer itself..the opiates they were given for pain just wiped them out into a zombie state.
Unfortunately their cancer's were terminal, the outcome was inevitable.
I was glad they got some comfort, or relief but it was very sad there wasn't much else that could be done.
The chemo in their cases at best just gave them a bit more time..I often wonder if that extra time had much quality to it?
Changing gears here a little, but I can't understand how the US government can justify classifying MJ as a level 1 drug. Its medical benefits have been proven for a lot of things, and has be shown to actually put many cancers into remission without chemo. Lately too many friends have died of cancer, and have been doing a bit of research on this. It seems like the drug industry does not want MJ federally legalized because it can be used for so many things. One article I read summed it up pretty well, "There is a lot more money to be made treating a dying patient than there is in curing one."
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:11 AM   #35
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
Changing gears here a little, but I can't understand how the US government can justify classifying MJ as a level 1 drug. Its medical benefits have been proven for a lot of things, and has be shown to actually put many cancers into remission without chemo. Lately too many friends have died of cancer, and have been doing a bit of research on this. It seems like the drug industry does not want MJ federally legalized because it can be used for so many things. One article I read summed it up pretty well, "There is a lot more money to be made treating a dying patient than there is in curing one."
You can thank Nixon for the schedule 1 designation..he hated hippy's, that's about the only reason, and all that followed were too cowardly or brainwashed to try and get it changed..law enforcement has of course been very resistant and part of the problem. It is indeed ridiculous to class it with heroin.

For sure big pharma has also been part of the resistance..until they can patent it and control it for themselves..they are working on that.

I have heard the thought that there is no money in a cure..part of me agree's, but the other part of me say's that there is no shortage of cancer.

Here in Canada the date has been set for full legalisation..I almost would of preferred decriminalisation, but a victory nonetheless.

I think the tide is turning and just a matter of time till it becomes federally decriminalised or legalised for my U.S. friends.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:25 PM   #36
Suck it up!

Quote:
You can thank Nixon for the schedule 1 designation..he hated hippy's, that's about the only reason, and all that followed were too cowardly or brainwashed to try and get it changed..law enforcement has of course been very resistant and part of the problem. It is indeed ridiculous to class it with heroin.
It was then and in some ways still is now nothing more than a culture war.

There is also the matter of various other industries that competed directly with hemp producers, and through various legal maneuvers, effectively killed hemp production in the US.

Quote:
For sure big pharma has also been part of the resistance..until they can patent it and control it for themselves..they are working on that.

I have heard the thought that there is no money in a cure..part of me agree's, but the other part of me say's that there is no shortage of cancer.
Big pharma actually created a synthetic version of marijuana for pain management, all the while admonishing marijuana for not having any pain management properties. In the end it failed.

Quote:
I think the tide is turning and just a matter of time till it becomes federally decriminalised or legalised for my U.S. friends.
Legalize it, tax it, regulate it.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:39 PM   #37
RCC Addict

Unfortunately Big Pharma cannot patent Hemp so they have make their own synthetic marijuana drugs for more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #38
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teng View Post
Unfortunately Big Pharma cannot patent Hemp so they have make their own synthetic marijuana drugs for more
Actually, they can. Bayer (Big Pharma) is buying Monsanto (Big GMO). Guess what's on the menu...
Old 12-08-2017, 11:26 PM   #39
I wanna be Dave

I know people that buy the pure CBD crystals from Co-Ops and the Recreational places in Cali and Nevada and uses the crystals and some EGVG and a Emulsifier, and they fill the 5ml and 10ml re-fillable Vape cartridges

He can make pure CBD or pure THC or make it 50/50 CBD and THC, they all work good for my ailments, I like the CBD/THC seems to work the best sometimes

I also self medicate and have grown in the past, I have been Grandfathered into the State of Nevada Medical Marijuana Program, which means they can not deny me, my Medical Card or can not deny me, my right to grow at my house

If I so choose to grow again Indoor or Outdoor doesn't matter cause, I told my neighbors on both sides of me years ago, and they know that I have my card and self medicate and grow with in the legal limit and always have

They have never had a problem with it cause I was straight forward with them from the get go and both neighbors have told me, my plants have smelled dam good and didn't mind it at all

Cause I'm low key and do not have a lot of people coming in and out, I fly under the under radar and I 'm small time, they want the big grows were they can seize property and seize bank accounts and make money

And look good on the news and in the newspapers, how they took X amount of dollars off the street and arrested these harden criminals, when its people growing for multiple legal patients, but you never hear nothing about that shit

Until some one is busted or charged and then they sings like a little girls and throw everybody under the bus to save their own asses, it happens all time, then they come after the growers on a tip and that's enough for them

To come in guns blazing and its game over after that

Last edited by kgb424; 12-08-2017 at 11:54 PM.
kgb424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:24 AM   #40
RCC Addict

Quote:
Actually, they can. Bayer (Big Pharma) is buying Monsanto (Big GMO). Guess what's on the menu...
Hate Monsanto and I always try to avoid GMO Products like reduce time for dining out

Hemp/CBD oil - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
motor oil as a shock oil? Mr.JayDeeM General Crawlers 10 09-02-2012 10:59 PM
best shock oil and gear oil j4k3 Axial SCX-10 2 07-26-2010 12:48 PM
Gear oil? What is the best? Will any gear oil work? chirogid RC4WD Bully 1 05-25-2010 10:05 AM
How much oil????????? BIKETROLL Axial AX-10 Scorpion 4 01-04-2009 05:56 AM
Sponge Bong Hemp Pants... radishkid Chit Chat 2 08-11-2005 08:08 PM