Notices

Thread: ebay 15% Coupon.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 09:42 AM   #161
Rock Crawler

Default Re: ebay 15% Coupon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soze View Post
Only if you and Harley wanna cuddle at the next proline by the fire or axialfest event
DukeMinnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2019, 09:45 AM   #162
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMinnix View Post
Only if you and Harley wanna cuddle at the next proline by the fire or axialfest event
LOL! If there wasn't a $100 limit, I might've felt compelled to pick up a Cross RC BC8. This is totally on the other side of the spectrum! LOL

There's also the Dual Rider, but only Amain has it right now, and I get taxed buying from them, so it kind of negates the coupon.

Last edited by soze; 03-12-2019 at 09:48 AM.
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #163
Rock Crawler

Quote:
LOL! If there wasn't a $100 limit, I might've felt compelled to pick up a Cross RC BC8. This is totally on the other side of the spectrum! LOL

There's also the Dual Rider, but only Amain has it right now, and I get taxed buying from them, so it kind of negates the coupon.

saw that this morning on scale news update, honestly the baja rey 2.0 with raptor body and fox shocks caught my eye.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:15 AM   #164
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

The current coupon (PSAVETODAY) is for a maximum of $100 OFF, not $100 purchase limit...

Go for it!
durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:18 AM   #165
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
The current coupon (PSAVETODAY) is for a maximum of $100 OFF, not $100 purchase limit...

Go for it!
Oh, I know. What I meant is I wanted $217 off!
Old 03-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #166
Rock Crawler

I’m torn! I was previously set on a new Sport kit, but recently found an awesome bashing area close to my new home, so now I’m contemplating a 1/8 monster truck. Either way, I don’t want to miss out on this.
johnnyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #167

I guess I'm going to have to buy that Kyosho Tomahawk Re-Re that I've had in my wish list for weeks. Either that or a trio of Dancing Riders for my kids and I to build. Decisions...
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #168
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim85IROC View Post
I guess I'm going to have to buy that Kyosho Tomahawk Re-Re that I've had in my wish list for weeks. Either that or a trio of Dancing Riders for my kids and I to build. Decisions...
Some of the things I want aren't out yet.

Kyosho Turbo Optima would definitely have been a pickup for me.
Tamiya Dual Rider - Amain has, but I think I can get it locally for cheaper. I'll have to call them up.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:29 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybolt View Post
Thanks guys......now I own a UDR.....
Hell yes! Great usage of the coupon. And you reminded me that I really want a UDR.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:37 AM   #170
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Quote:

Tamiya Dual Rider - Amain has, but I think I can get it locally for cheaper. I'll have to call them up.
friends don't let friends dancing rider
Old 03-12-2019, 11:41 AM   #171
I wanna be Dave

Much consideration was put into grabbing a TRX4 Sport kit but ultimately my 15% coupon went to a set of Gen 8 steel trans gears and a new torch to up my metal fab game.
svt923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:43 AM   #172

Quote:

yeah, the dual rider is actually what I'm interested in.

As for the Turbo Optima... I'm a big "meh" on that one. I should be more interested in it because the chain driven 4wd was a pretty unique feature, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMinnix View Post
friends don't let friends dancing rider
haha. I'm intrigued by it, and I also want something I can afford to buy 3 of because I want to introduce my kids to kit building, but I'm sure as hell not dropping $300/each on something. Plus the self-righting feature would be perfect for us to do some racing without having nonstop interruptions.

Last edited by Jim85IROC; 03-12-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:15 PM   #173
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Hell yes! Great usage of the coupon. And you reminded me that I really want a UDR.
Yeah, sort of a funny story: the spouse went on a girls vacation and left me home, she was actually concerned that it was unfair that I didn't get a trip. Now if she "notices" the new truck Ill tell her it was to help ease her conscious! (plus I REALLY want one)
skybolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:27 PM   #174
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
yeah, the dual rider is actually what I'm interested in.

As for the Turbo Optima... I'm a big "meh" on that one. I should be more interested in it because the chain driven 4wd was a pretty unique feature, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it.

haha. I'm intrigued by it, and I also want something I can afford to buy 3 of because I want to introduce my kids to kit building, but I'm sure as hell not dropping $300/each on something. Plus the self-righting feature would be perfect for us to do some racing without having nonstop interruptions.
I'm just a sucker for Kyosho vintage style kits.

The Dual Rider, I can definitely see myself having fun driving them with my son.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #175
Rock Crawler

If it works on the UK eBay site, this is a smoking deal.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HPI-Racin...edirect=mobile
GA Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #176
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Dawg View Post
If it works on the UK eBay site, this is a smoking deal.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HPI-Racin...edirect=mobile
Don't need to be on UK site. The listing is available on US site too.

https://ebay.to/2J8725u
Old 03-12-2019, 12:44 PM   #177

Quote:
I'm just a sucker for Kyosho vintage style kits.

The Dual Rider, I can definitely see myself having fun driving them with my son.
I've been bit hard by the Team Associated vintage bug, specifically the 10T and T2 stuff. The buggies I never got all that into because for some reason I was always put off by the gold pan. I'm currently building a black pan buggy. I'm drawn to the Scorpion/Tomahawk because I'm intrigued by the myriad of suspension designs that some of these early buggies went through. Once the RC10 hit with the a-arm style suspension, the rest of the community followed suit and all migrated to it. It was inevitable because it was the best design, but prior to the RC10, there were a lot of neat suspension implementations that fascinate me. Even though I don't really have the terrain to use buggies, I can't help but want that damned Tomahawk.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:10 PM   #178
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I've been bit hard by the Team Associated vintage bug, specifically the 10T and T2 stuff. The buggies I never got all that into because for some reason I was always put off by the gold pan. I'm currently building a black pan buggy. I'm drawn to the Scorpion/Tomahawk because I'm intrigued by the myriad of suspension designs that some of these early buggies went through. Once the RC10 hit with the a-arm style suspension, the rest of the community followed suit and all migrated to it. It was inevitable because it was the best design, but prior to the RC10, there were a lot of neat suspension implementations that fascinate me. Even though I don't really have the terrain to use buggies, I can't help but want that damned Tomahawk.
Get it! (even though I haven't built mine yet). I have 1 RC10 World's Reissue sitting here unbuilt. I just haven't found the right time to build any of the vintage kits. Honestly, I'm getting them more as display pieces than runners. I need to clear out stuff before I start building them. The Scorpion & Javelin are the only ones I haven't picked up yet. The Javelin, I can see kind of skipping, but the Scorpion is tempting even though I have the Turbo one.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:13 PM   #179
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Don't need to be on UK site. The listing is available on US site too.

https://ebay.to/2J8725u
I didn't notice that last week when I ordered mine. I'm still impressed that an item can ship from Taiwan on the 7th and be delivered at my house in GA on the 11th.
GA Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:27 PM   #180

Quote:
Get it! (even though I haven't built mine yet). I have 1 RC10 World's Reissue sitting here unbuilt. I just haven't found the right time to build any of the vintage kits. Honestly, I'm getting them more as display pieces than runners. I need to clear out stuff before I start building them. The Scorpion & Javelin are the only ones I haven't picked up yet. The Javelin, I can see kind of skipping, but the Scorpion is tempting even though I have the Turbo one.
I'm building an early 7001 10T shelfer and a T2 shelfer, but everything else I'm building is with the intent to drive it. Of course, I have to build a 10T driver and a T2 driver, plus the late RC10 buggy, and now likely the Tomahawk Re-Re. The T2 driver should wind up being pretty cool. I'm planning to retro a 4 gear T5M transmission into it.

ebay 15% Coupon. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coupon macz Axial SCX-10 3 05-14-2016 03:03 AM
RPP Coupon???? Krawler Kev Chit Chat 7 04-09-2010 12:44 PM
coupon code??? JEB21 Chit Chat 6 06-16-2009 10:20 PM