Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: I'm getting back in, again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2023, 01:42 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default I'm getting back in, again?

My last login was 2 years and 9 months ago. I just got done re-reading my Levior build and it put a hair up my ass.

So much has changed since then and thanks to the COVID pandemic I've grown lazier, drinkier and fatter.
I've got do something that inspires me to get outdoors and active so I'm going to give this hobby a run again.
I tried to reboot a few years ago but it didn't stick. I have more time now and a motivation so tomorrow I'm going to make another start.

I still have ~90% of my junk but no where to work on it because my workshop is a disaster so that will be the first order of business.
mikebecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2023, 08:19 AM   #2
Slow is the new Fast

Default Re: I'm getting back in, again?

Welcome back...again . I certainly remember your user name from the days gone by.

I find a cleaned up workshop the best inspiration for a new build. With the endless numbers of small bits that go into these little trucks it does not take long for a place to feel cluttered.
smog is offline   Reply With Quote

I'm getting back in, again? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best way to remove the half cab back to install full cab back bent_hinge_pin RC4WD Trail Finder 2 11 07-07-2018 11:36 PM
Has anyone attended back-to-back G6 events (or want to)? mikebecher Recon G6 11 03-23-2016 04:53 PM
DMG Stiffy Kit: Long Back or Short Back DrDiff952 Axial Wraith 0 01-14-2014 09:48 PM
LCC on it's back.....help! roll me back over! y2kgtp Team Losi Comp Crawler 5 02-15-2010 03:38 PM