Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: new toy for the phasers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2024, 08:31 AM   #21

Default Re: new toy for the phasers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferp420 View Post
first it's not entirely correct now it's completely wrong lol do I sense the old jato coming out lol
It's wrong. I was being nice at first.

Quote:
people get so bent out of shape about this topic
YOU are the one that seems most bent out of shape about this. I don't understand this at all.

And you're right, it should get moved to Chit Chat at this point.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2024, 08:43 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
It's wrong. I was being nice at first.
ah I c

I'm still trying to get used to that lol

anyway old jato new jato it's all rcc too me lol
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:12 PM   #23

Quote:
ah I c

I'm still trying to get used to that lol

anyway old jato new jato it's all rcc too me lol
The old me always lurks in the shadows. I battle him daily. I don't know if that was throwing shade at me, but if you're going to do it at least be straightforward about it.

I don't remember there ever being a problem between you and I. Maybe there was, but I don't hold grudges. I don't care enough to remember who I've been mad at and maybe part of it is that I can't recall because I've been concussed too many times. But I really never held grudges even before all of my concussions. So if you and I had beef I would have long forgotten it. I can tell you that I love haters.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:36 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
The old me always lurks in the shadows. I battle him daily. I don't know if that was throwing shade at me, but if you're going to do it at least be straightforward about it.

I don't remember there ever being a problem between you and I. Maybe there was, but I don't hold grudges. I don't care enough to remember who I've been mad at and maybe part of it is that I can't recall because I've been concussed too many times. But I really never held grudges even before all of my concussions. So if you and I had beef I would have long forgotten it. I can tell you that I love haters.
that wasn't a poke at you at all but to clarify when you became a mod here you got nice when you used to be with out a better term ruff I'm still not used to the nice jato
If we ever butted heads I don't remember
you used to be one of the vary entertaining personalities here still are

nice or not it's all good

Last edited by ferp420; 02-16-2024 at 01:54 PM.
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:45 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Yeah, watchin the old jato was pretty entertaining at times lol. But you were always helpful n nice towards me, n its much appreciated!

But as for the driveshaft alignment, i always phase mine. Drives me nuts if theyre not right lol. Plus, like mentioned above, even at slow speeds, they stutter.

I done somethin similar to your setup scott. I used a couple of a-arms, the knuckle, n bearings, n made a balancer for my bashers. But, they dont see much use anymore. I couldnt tell u the last time i bought basher tires

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 06:29 AM   #26

Quote:
that wasn't a poke at you at all but to clarify when you became a mod here you got nice when you used to be with out a better term ruff I'm still not used to the nice jato
If we ever butted heads I don't remember
you used to be one of the vary entertaining personalities here still are

nice or not it's all good
So we're on the same page...all good!

I didn't purposely become nice when I was given mod duties. I don't have that much control of my personality because I am an angry, little ginger that is pumped full of prescription steroids. I wish I did have that kind of self-control because it would have saved me from trouble and fines over the years. Life has beaten me down, my body has become used to the steroids, age has matured me (I've gotten old) and now I'm very happy so I'm less temperamental and that's probably showing on here.

The part that most people on here will never see, and maybe never believe until they see it, is that I'm a pretty likeable guy in person with lots of friends. I get along with everybody that isn't a douchebag. But I am/was pretty passionate about things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Yeah, watchin the old jato was pretty entertaining at times lol. But you were always helpful n nice towards me, n its much appreciated!

But as for the driveshaft alignment, i always phase mine. Drives me nuts if theyre not right lol. Plus, like mentioned above, even at slow speeds, they stutter.

I done somethin similar to your setup scott. I used a couple of a-arms, the knuckle, n bearings, n made a balancer for my bashers. But, they dont see much use anymore. I couldnt tell u the last time i bought basher tires
Thank you! I do try to be helpful.

new toy for the phasers - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Toy Dezert Concepts Vaterra Twin Hammers 1 06-08-2013 12:23 AM
New toy Gula Chit Chat 2 04-25-2012 09:30 PM
Toy crawlers r1 to formula toy Toycrawler5481 1.9 Scale Rigs 4 06-09-2011 06:49 PM
New Toy KYScorpion Chit Chat 0 04-19-2008 08:47 PM