Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Anyone impailed/mangaled/manged anything?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
This thread is worthless without PICS!!!!

I have been impaled.. landed on a chair playing indoor basketball had internal stitches
and external stitches with that one.. I also ran 3 fingers through a table saw,
drilled all the way through my finger, cut and stabbed lots of times,
only broke one bone though..
of course it was my back.... :?

This is the only one I have a pic of

Did it with a cut off wheel on a grinder..
Cut all the way through the tendon
I could not move my thumb..
Two surgerys, but It's OK now

Blue70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #22
RCC Addict

the funniest replays to this thread are the ones that have done things 2 and 3 times....

"I shot myself with a nailgun... again."
mrpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Nothing else to do, so here goes...

When I was 5 and in kindergarten, I fell down the stairs (cowboy boots/marble stairs), landing my mouth on the corner of a step...lost both my front teeth and screwed some other stuff up.

I was knocked out at 8y.o. by my father with a steel tank from a sump pump (on accident, long story), had to get 12 stitches.

When I was 12 or so, I knocked a decent size chunk out of my upper lip from doing donuts in the driveway...lost control, bit the end of the "ape hanger" handlebars (or whatever they were called at the time).

MULTIPLE car wrecks = lots of stitches, cut my jaw down to the bone, etc.

Never put a nail through my foot, but I did manage to stick a 4" locust tree thorn all the way through.

Lots of minor stuff along the way, nothing out of the ordinary (for anyone who didn't live a sheltered life, anyway). ;)

-WRM
WRMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Whoo raw stories.

3 yrs old knocked my front tooth out on a trailer neck. Then a year later did the same thing and knocked the other out. Didn't have front teeth for quite some time.

5 yrs old running down the hall triped and hit my head on the corner of the table. I have a white spot where hair doesn't grow.

Around the age of 6 was jumping my bike, back wheel landed in the ditch. Stoped the bike as I flew over. 36 stiches in my chin.

Was in a fight with about 10 Indians. me and 2 buddies. I was on top of one, another came out of the house with a 10lb weight (not sure just what it looked like as I saw it hit me) and knocked me in the eye. left a footbal shaped scar for about 10 years.

Fell asleep driving almost died. Broke my nose, my Femor (large leg bone) lungs filled with fatty tissue. Have a nice Y shaped scar on the front part of my head (hair covers it as well as the white spot) Spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

More resently I continue to burn my fingers making tubers Cause I have to get them done and can't always wait for it to cool completly.
I've also had the grinder skip and skin me a time or two. I guess that's what happens when you work at 3am.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:28 AM   #25

2 years old, i was running from my cousin and i tripped and fell, smacked my head on a concrete step . i got knocked out and 6 stitches.

5 years old, i was ridding with my grandpa in his old cadilac. we went around a corner about 20 mph and the door flew open and i flew out.i skinned my face, elbows, stomach and nees.

12 years old i was oiling my chain on my bike, i had the bike flipped upside down and i was running oiling with my left hand peddling with my right well my pointer finger got to close and got sucked in between the chain and crank and went all the way around.

14 years old, i was riding my peddle bike on a trailer doing tricks and i fell off the trailer and the handle bar went about 1/2 inch into my stomach.

16 years old i was at work cleaning a big field of sticker bushes and i stepped down on a board that had three nails in it all three went into my right foot far enough were the top of my foot bruised.

21 years old, also at worked i was working on my machine cutting a hoes well the knife slipped and cut my left pointer finger. cutting my tendon and my finger went instantly straight i couldn't bend it at all except right at the palm joint. then after surgery to reconnect the tendon i have a scar that kris cross back and forth on my finger from allmost the tip to the middle of my palm.

25 years old also at work i leaned on one of my mold that i pour a chemicle into which isnit normally that hot but the table we heat them on went crazy that night and got really hot and burn tha inside of my left arm.

25 years old i had a sist next to my left eye that was starting to fester. so i had to go in and get it removed.

sorry for bad pics.
kongmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote