Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: lug nut problem?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaxxman View Post
you got an imagination? well that would be the results my car is never sitting alone at an event, there is always someone sitting in or around my ride at all times i have seen this sort of thing happen before,,, met up with the dude that did it later on at the bar and he really didnt look to happy missing a couple teeth and a broken nose,,,,i am sure he went home with a beer beech tho ....NOT dude was simply a dumb azz inbreed and got popped in the melon by me on the way out just because he coulda killed a corner worker or something......

I ment by the sactioning body, besides other such deserved things
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

not sure but in scca or any sanctioning body that i run in for that matter, i think you might get in some serious trouble if not banned and charges pressed against ya, i dont want to try and find out tho..
doing something like that could easily kill spectators or corner judges....not to mention if the victim got a hold of ya i dont want to find that out either!!!!

i do autcrossing quite often in the summer, its fun:-P , there is always at least a few cops that stop by and watch,, i like the personal feeling of that if i had to i could out drive him hands down lol
and he prolly thinks the same,, "that dude could run away from me if he wanted to"
not that i would ever try ha ha i may be pretty good, but not good enough to fool the radio or the ghetto bird!!!!

Last edited by mrmaxxman; 07-04-2007 at 11:11 AM.
mrmaxxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

That's what I was figuring.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote