Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: What should I do>?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 01:47 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

yeah I get what your saying ill just let him do his thing and im shure he will understand my choice and all will be well,and if not thats cool too Im def. not just going to say where not friends any more because I don't like what your doing.Any ways its been nice to have people to talk to and share ideas with.

THANKS
trost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Im from Canada, and as said its easy to come by and not that big a deal. I see it on the same level as booze, when you keep it in moderation its good stuff, but too much of anything is bad.

Try to find a way to make him see that and he'll be ok.
HndsWthtShdws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

I'm kinda in the same situation, maybe just a little further in. I have friends that did the same thing and still do it. I used to smoke once a week, MAYBE twice. Give him time and he'll figure out its not worth it. I haven't smoked in over a month and I'm happy i haven't. He may come to the conclusion that its not worth it in the end or he may not. If its that big of a problem, hang with him when hes sober. Let him do his stuff on his own time.
mudrinner4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Man I've been there!!!! Right where you are, 17 exploring life,cigs, girls, beer, whiskey, shine & wine. Now your confronted with the drug issue? My best friend tried to get me into drugs. I'm still here. HE WENT THRU A WINDSHIELD. Don't do it. Drinking and drugs especially while driving KILLS. Quick or slowly they still are bad news.
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #25
Hell's Gnome

I had friends growing up. They started the drug thing. Eventually I did too. One day I sat there and looked around the room I was in. It was filled with go no where in life loosers. Never had a girl friend, I was to high. These were my best friends. I moved and haven't seen them for eight years. I cleaned up. Got a girl, married her, own a house, and have more real friends than I ever did, and I can remember the fun times now. Looking back I wish I had stopped them, no idea how to do that. Honestly, I hate them now for screwing up my life, yes, it was my choice at the time. I now wonder if any of them have died or have gone to prison. I would like to be a pallbearer at there funeral. The only way I got straight was to leave the area, our paths crossed to often.
LumTheMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:27 PM   #26
I lost my vendor privileges

i've been smoking weed for about 15-20 years.not all of my freinds do it. but they are true freinds and accept me for the person i am. thats the most important thing. even the guys in the club know what i do. i just sneak away from the kids around.RESPECT.... the adults? i dont care. well i do care,they just accept it.just dont get in trouble and learn the hard way.
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Stay away dude. get out of that town asap
mudplower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:20 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

okay guys im the friend hes talking about.. i have smoked weed 6 times, that night hes talking about was the 6th time and my fifth time was over a month ago.. i have my reasons why i do it, my girlfriend of 2 years mom died and within a week she had to move over 600 miles away from me.. its been really hard, and i only do it to get away sometimes.. like i said its only been 6 times, over the past year
konafreeride11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

We called it "taking a trip with out leaving the farm". But man when you on that road, It's a long way home brother. A long way.
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #30
Pebble Pounder

Give him an ultimatum, have him refrain from smoking when you're around, or just be true to yourself, and don't smoke. If he doesn't want to compromise, look for another friend. If he doesn't like that, make him see why. He'll see what's more important.
john alardin is offline   Reply With Quote