Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Gun Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #21

Amen and if the wife says she dont like guns let her pick a cute one buy it for her then let her shoot it worked great for me she now loves a 9mm that I hate but I wouldnt stand in front of her either
clancy771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2007, 10:41 PM   #22
MODERHATER™

Gun control, a steady hand.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo View Post
Just think how unlikely a criminal would commit a crime if he knew 1 out of 2 people have a gun and know how to use it?

I keep weapons in a safe area and ready to rock.
Oh yeah....

I don't give a chit how good of a burglar you are....If you hear a "Chhhick,Chick" from my Winchester when your in my house..... it's too late.
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:54 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

or if your paranoid they dont hear a "Chhhick,Chick" and just a "Click" from the trigger because you allways have a loaded gun
savageracer312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageracer312 View Post
or if your paranoid they dont hear a "Chhhick,Chick" and just a "Click" from the trigger because you allways have a loaded gun
I've got three kids dude...ones a curious boy.I don't keep 'em loaded....but I keep 'em close.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

My dad got me in competitive at age 9 and I stopped out 3 years ago. We still shoot and we always have 2 guns in the house ready, but with the clip out. They are there just in case someone tries to break in and the other person is asleep. It is in self-defense and there has been 2 break ins in the past couple months in are neighborhood, so it seems logical. I mean sure I can live with out them, but what if something does happen and worst comes to worst.. Then what?
RedNeck Rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 View Post
I've got three kids dude...ones a curious boy.I don't keep 'em loaded....but I keep 'em close.
well hell yeah, i was just joking, but if you have kids dont keep them loaded and keep them out of reach, last months issue of guns and ammo had a great article about where to keep your guns that are out of reach from children but well hidden in high traffic areas like living room, door way and bedroom, ill send it out to you if you want, or stop my wally world and pick it up
Old 08-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I have 2 kids. The weaps are up high in a reach in gun vault that is key coded. The wonderful rage here in Vega is home invasions lately. Wife gets one and goes to the Kids and I hole up on the balcony with the rest and run cover. We have done the drills. Not a fun thing but I don't feel like us becoming a statistic.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #29
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageracer312 View Post
great article about where to keep your guns that are out of reach from children but well hidden in high traffic areas like living room, door way and bedroom,
Always been a big fan of the Stove top stuffing on the top shelf of the pantry. Packs a punch.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #30
MODERHATER™

I wish I lived in Vegas, sounds like a grand place! A buddy of mine just moved back from there, wonderful stories he told......
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

It was way better here when the Mob ran it. I am looking to get out of here soon though.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck Rc View Post
It is in self-defense and there has been 2 break ins in the past couple months in are neighborhood
My house was broken into years ago when I was a kid.We weren't there but it was still scarey.We had a german sheppard that was trainned for home protection....go figure the day we leave him in the backyard to go eat out..they break in.Come to find out it was our neighbor.The only way my Dad knew it was him was the dumbchit told on himself....

"Hey Dave' I heard you got robbed last week??? And they took all your rifles and your 357???"

My Dad never told anyone he had a handgun.....
Old 08-17-2007, 11:11 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo View Post
Not a fun thing but I don't feel like us becoming a statistic.
I don't blame you dude.I live on base and I still don't feel secure in Albuquerque..this place has the worst crime I've ever seen.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #34
Pebble Pounder

i live south of dayton and only the trailer(enclosed trailer not a double wide) has got broken into, wasnt there for that but sure wish i was
Old 08-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

I don't have much just a cheap as savage .22 bolt action. I suppose it might scare someone else. I'm moving to Tulsa Oklahoma soon a lot bigger than the small town I live in now. Then my father and I will be getting a couple XDs.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun View Post
I'm moving to Tulsa Oklahoma soon a lot bigger than the small town I live in now.
OKC is home for me..the Troopers in Tulsa make good money and they do their job good.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #37

its just wild to think that keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding peeps is going to keep them out of the hands of criminals.

Quote:
I don't blame you dude.I live on base and I still don't feel secure in Albuquerque..this place has the worst crime I've ever seen.
i had a couple punk kids try to rob me just down the street from a greyhound station in albuguerque...

anyway, i've never been into guns much but if i want one i should be able to have one.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:03 AM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
its just wild to think that keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding peeps is going to keep them out of the hands of criminals.....
X2. More cc permits should be issued too. A dead criminal is a good criminal. Always use good aim.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote