Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: no rocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

There you go, some Texas action. I am thinking about starting a little group around here. As for R.R. park, it is sweet. You should bring some beavers, in case the stream is full. Just let them loose, let them make a dam, and voila, instant crawler course!! If you walk a good ways down it (away from the main section of the park, where there is nothing but woods, it's on the right side as you go in) there is this formation about 400 feet in that looks like some rock stairs. I think it's on the right side of the bed.
john alardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 07:32 AM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mello_Yello View Post
CTR go to our local club website, www.txrcrca.org sign up, we have get-togethers and comps every month and swith locations every month, we just recently had a scale run this month. Good luck man.
already ahead of you i got on txrcrc a few days ago i have been looking out on there id like to come to a few comps so you guys will probibly see me their once i get a break from my scedual and get a truck up and running

Quote:
Originally Posted by john alardin View Post
There you go, some Texas action. I am thinking about starting a little group around here. As for R.R. park, it is sweet. You should bring some beavers, in case the stream is full. Just let them loose, let them make a dam, and voila, instant crawler course!! If you walk a good ways down it (away from the main section of the park, where there is nothing but woods, it's on the right side as you go in) there is this formation about 400 feet in that looks like some rock stairs. I think it's on the right side of the bed.
lol @ the beavers
ctrwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote