Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: 07 tacoma lift

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 08:02 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfuel View Post
Between the two, i'd use donahoe, and get full leaves in the rear rather than add-a-leaves... It'll ride/articulate better.

been rollin on Donahoe coilovers, deaver 8 leaf packs, and donahoe rear reservoir shocks for the past 2 years... no issues with them, and that includes a 72 mile daily commute, and offroading at least once every other month...

i also huck the thing...

as for customer service, i had to take em in for a recharge and they did it for free...
mikestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2007, 12:31 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by o5tacoma View Post
i run all pro coilovers on my '05........no problems with them. 3.5" in the front and 3" in the rear (blocks for now, got the new leaves in the back of the house. got to make time for install). got 33" pro comp a/t's and no rubbing. ask young-version and shut d's about how it is on the off road............they'll vouch on how it is . i'll post pics later.

jt, good luck on the lift...........i would go with the 3" lift instead, i clear alot of parking structures.

yeah i will most likely go with a 3" set up with new leaf packs and new uca.
the 6" would be nice :-P but like i said about parking, plus once i cut the front cross member there's no turning back bringing it back to stock if i wanted to sell the truck. been talking to some of the guys on ttora and they gave me a lot of good info on what would be perfect for what i will be putting the truck thru. i think the donahoe adj. coilovers and total chaos uca for the front with either the donahoe signature series or procomps mx6 shocks with deaver leaf packs for the rear.
goingvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 03:20 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingvertical View Post
yeah i will most likely go with a 3" set up with new leaf packs and new uca.
the 6" would be nice :-P but like i said about parking, plus once i cut the front cross member there's no turning back bringing it back to stock if i wanted to sell the truck. been talking to some of the guys on ttora and they gave me a lot of good info on what would be perfect for what i will be putting the truck thru. i think the donahoe adj. coilovers and total chaos uca for the front with either the donahoe signature series or procomps mx6 shocks with deaver leaf packs for the rear.
nice choice on suspension set up . i have the rear all pro shocks and deaver springs along with the all pro uca's sitting in the back patio at my dad's house for over a year already. just haven't made the time to put it all on. hell, since i take home the company truck the taco only has 11,000 miles on it . like i said earlier, good luck on your truck.......i love the way the truck handles in the state it is in now, probably love it more when it gets all the stuff put on.
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote