Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Summer Scale Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #81
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2j View Post
Hate to bring this up now, but May 9th is Mother's Day. That sucks!
Oops Date changed to May 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLODRIVE View Post
Haha, good point. Can we get a re-schedule for that date?
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMJ View Post
BTW..... June 20 is Father's day.
Oops Thanks dates changed.

I also updated the last event in August. It will be Saturday Aug 14th and will be the finals and Donation payback event so plan now on coming up and having a good time!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #82
[HOONIGAN]

Thanks for all your hard work Todd
RPMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #83
Pebble Pounder

Awesome! I might actually be able to make it to all the events. Thank you!
SLODRIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #84
R2j
SORRCA Committee Member

Right on Todd! Your doing a stellar job!
R2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #85
R2j
SORRCA Committee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
___Just some Awesome' product's you got there brotha' - for why nobody never told me about ya' - I have no idea'...?!! - But I'll been getting with ya' - for I'm going to try my hand at a Clod' axle super and I finally seen the right style of a tube' chassis - I've been looking for - I can't wait to get my hand's on one of them tube chassis of your's 4 sho' - ol'Scoot'er

Thank you!

Sounds good! Better get on the list, it's getting long again.
R2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #86
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMJ View Post
Thanks for all your hard work Todd
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2j View Post
Right on Todd! Your doing a stellar job!
Thanks guys, it's no problem. I didn't really pay attention to dates, just tried not to schedule the same time as other events going on.

Quote:
Awesome! I might actually be able to make it to all the events. Thank you!
Good to hear!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #87
PapaGriz Yo

I am out guys.
I have some family issues that need to be taken care of right now. Have a great time and hopefully I can make the next one.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #88
I wanna be Dave

I'll be in Moab Saturday, you guys have fun!
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #89
Quarry Creeper

I got the Bronco pretty much done. I am working on painting the body this week. Unless something really absurd happens I will definately make it for saturday. Not going to camp this one but looking forward to the trail run. I am pumped to drive at BC.

69CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #90
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
I am out guys.
I have some family issues that need to be taken care of right now. Have a great time and hopefully I can make the next one.
Hope every thing is ok Chris. Gotta take care of family first. We'll see you at the next one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
I'll be in Moab Saturday, you guys have fun!
Have fun out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69CrazyHorse View Post
I got the Bronco pretty much done. I am working on painting the body this week. Unless something really absurd happens I will definately make it for saturday. Not going to camp this one but looking forward to the trail run. I am pumped to drive at BC.

Good to hear! See you up there.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #91
RCC Addict

Jeff and I went tonight and bought food for the first series payback from the donations that I collected.
We got burgers, chips and water. I will also have up there some pasta salad and hopefully some home made salsa. We also got some other stuff so Saturday should be a good time. If you have paper plates and forks knives please bring some up!

Phone service is not the best up there, you can get service but not always a good voice through the phone. Text messages work well and if you need to get a hold of me that is usually the best way. If you don't have my # pm me and I'll send it to you.

This event will have a tech in time around 9:00am on Saturday (Friday night may be a late night for the ones that are coming up to camp). We will at some point stop for lunch or earily dinner and then finish the event. We will have trail rides after the event and if you plan on staying up there will be night runs so make sure those LED's are working. Bring your Slashes and stuff if you have them as I'm sure those will be bashed as well.

If you want something other then water to drink please bring it up. I will also have a full sized grill up there and if your so inclined to bring up some additional food it's up to you.

If you have questions let me know, Thursday I will not be to answer any pm's do to work, and Friday I'll be heading up to the site.

I'm planning on doing this again for the series final in August so hopefully the ones that are missing this weekend will be able to make it up for that event. At the first event I forgot to mention the donations for the series. I will always be glad to accept donations and I will use all collected money for the series party at the end, so if you have a good time and would like to take part in the series party, feel free to donate.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #92
Rock Crawler

i may head up on fri eve myself as well.....depends on when fedex delivers my tires....hoping to cross paths with r2j for a 4link truss as well......i cant wait this should be pretty fun....im gonna try to gather a bunch of food supplies as well.....need another grill? propane powered...ill try and get some forks and stuff...how much do you think we are gonna need?
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #93
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
i may head up on fri eve myself as well.....depends on when fedex delivers my tires....hoping to cross paths with r2j for a 4link truss as well......i cant wait this should be pretty fun....im gonna try to gather a bunch of food supplies as well.....need another grill? propane powered...ill try and get some forks and stuff...how much do you think we are gonna need?
We should be good on grills, Jeff and I both have small camping stoves and grills, plus with a full sized grill we should be fine.
I don't expect a large crowed since alot of guys said that they can't make this event. I guessing that there might be 10-15 guys total.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #94
Rock Crawler

k ill see wht i can do
Old 04-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #95
Quarry Creeper

I'll definitely be there Sat. I might camp on Fri and Sat nights depending on weather...

Let me know if you need me to bring anything...
ScalerFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:07 AM   #96
Quarry Creeper

i just finished building my honcho up so i will be there probably on saturday morning.

will there be enuff room for a pop up camper? was thinking about bringing mine up. would be nice just in case it rains.

i have it full of cooking supplies if you guys need anything.
Fordx4Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #97
Rock Crawler

im looking at the weather report and kinda skeered......what happens if its gonna rain bad? (please dont shoot me).....im not water proof yet......i can cross water up to the top of my tires......but i dunno about a downpour
Old 04-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #98
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
im looking at the weather report and kinda skeered......what happens if its gonna rain bad? (please dont shoot me).....im not water proof yet......i can cross water up to the top of my tires......but i dunno about a downpour
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself, and I have NO idea what the terrain's even like up there...and I'm not waterproof either. Any input from those who have been there before?
SLODRIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #99
Rock Stacker

Well guys I am sorry I am going to miss this one.
But I will be doing a little 1:1 racing in the Mojave this weekend.

Have fun guys.
90SouthCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #100
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Quote:
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself, and I have NO idea what the terrain's even like up there...and I'm not waterproof either. Any input from those who have been there before?
If you were at the Coal Creek comp a couple weeks ago, it is very similar terrain and rock. There is a creek there, but usually there is no water hazards up there. If they do put some in, I know Todd doesn't like to submarine electronics. If there is any water, it will be due to rain. Hope that helps.
THnCS is offline   Reply With Quote