Old 03-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

thanks! pm sent!
kronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

INTRODUCING..... BILLYGOAT MOUNTAIN.
named after billygoat for giving me some bad ass rocks!
and now.....

WHATCHA THINK??????
Old 03-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

i got my little dogs for the rover. some what painted to match my 1.1 dogs!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Hell-yeah I love um' man where'd ya'get them at..Huh

Those Dawg' scaled down like that are fawking sweet and I love um' too man' - HELL-YEAH I DO - So tell me where'd ya' get them at brotha' - and they set you off just right now to don't they - Lmao - now ya' go all Duh'dawg's all scaled down as well' - S O B' those are sweeet' - now if you could find me an Irish wolfhound so I could get it painted up and to put in the back of my 2.2 scale rig's I'd be ahappy ol'fart' - I got a full grown Wolfhound as my partner - and I'd love to find a scale down dawg' that look's like him too'. * Plus the course keep's looking bigger & better each time ya' post bro' it's awesome and just wish we both lived closer toeach other as well,__ol'Scoot'er
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Dude thats some shovel time, I like it alot. Come on over and get dirty crawlas!
lowandslow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
Those Dawg' scaled down like that are fawking sweet and I love um' too man' - HELL-YEAH I DO - So tell me where'd ya' get them at brotha' - and they set you off just right now to don't they - Lmao - now ya' go all Duh'dawg's all scaled down as well' - S O B' those are sweeet' - now if you could find me an Irish wolfhound so I could get it painted up and to put in the back of my 2.2 scale rig's I'd be ahappy ol'fart' - I got a full grown Wolfhound as my partner - and I'd love to find a scale down dawg' that look's like him too'. * Plus the course keep's looking bigger & better each time ya' post bro' it's awesome and just wish we both lived closer toeach other as well,__ol'Scoot'er
hell yeah. i love my bullies. i havent seen a wolf hound but im sure theres one out there some where!
hey bud, here you go. its 4 inches long. might be a tad bit heavy but should work fine in a 2.2
http://cgi.ebay.com/IRISH-WOLF-HOUND...item4cee469074
is that what your looking for?
the ones i got are smaller that that. they are called HOOD HOUNDS,
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOOD-HOUNDS-Seri...item23048c0837
and thanks for the compliments on the course! wish you could could come crawl!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandslow2 View Post
Dude thats some shovel time, I like it alot. Come on over and get dirty crawlas!
i try to work on it at least an hour everyday! just wait till summer time! the mud pits are gonna be awesome!
Old 03-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up That's it man - that one a work perfect - thank's bro'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
hell yeah. i love my bullies. i havent seen a wolf hound but im sure theres one out there some where!
hey bud, here you go. its 4 inches long. might be a tad bit heavy but should work fine in a 2.2
That a work perfect man' only thing's is = is that his mostly all gray hair'd and that one's kinda' tan colored but it's a wolfhound and it's about what I'm going to want after seeing your HOOD'HOUND'S they are cool' I may just get the hood' hound's to whatta' heck thank's man for finding that for me and the wife is going to look over what all else that vender has that is wolfhound as well. check out the pic' of my boy in my profile album'- I got a pic' in there of him - as of the day I got from a good friend of my beloved father who breed's them for aliving up north in canada' for he came to me - all the way from Piapot,Sack - as aLil' helping to heal the passing away of my father -(gift)- to help fill that big gap' left from me losing my father last sept' of 09' "For I was the only son"-Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 03-20-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

Quote:
That a work perfect man' only thing's is = is that his mostly all gray hair'd and that one's kinda' tan colored but it's a wolfhound and it's about what I'm going to want after seeing your HOOD'HOUND'S they are cool' I may just get the hood' hound's to whatta' heck thank's man for finding that for me and the wife is going to look over what all else that vender has that is wolfhound as well. check out the pic' of my boy in my profile album'- I got a pic' in there of him - as of the day I got from a good friend of my beloved father who breed's them for aliving up north in canada' for he came to me - all the way from Piapot,Sack - as aLil' helping to heal the passing away of my father -(gift)- to help fill that big gap' left from me losing my father last sept' of 09' "For I was the only son"-Scoot'er.
damn man im sorry to hear that! it seems as if me and you are one in the same. i am an only son also and, i too lost my father. i am only 21 now. i lost him when i was 12. i watched him flip 6 1/2 times in a dune buggy we had built. i was the only one there to see it... and to make things even worse... he passed away on my grandmothers (his mother) birthday...
i would give more details but its still hard to talk about to this day. one thing ive known since i had to make the decision to pull the plug is, life goes on no matter what... you just gotta hold your head high and make pops proud!
he had a little toy fox terrier thats name was scooter. she got old and we started calling her ol' scooter! lol
damn.... i just went to your profile...
my fathers name is robert.
IN LOVING MEMORY
Robert A Buck
Robert E Brown Sr
BROTHERS IN THE WIND

Last edited by kronik; 03-20-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #30
Pebble Pounder

wow that sucks to both you guys! Well kronic check out the trial build thread in a bit i will have pics of the prgress of today.
CRAWLIN5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWLIN5150 View Post
wow that sucks to both you guys! Well kronic check out the trial build thread in a bit i will have pics of the prgress of today.
will do! im subscribed so it will pop up when you get done!

Last edited by kronik; 03-20-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Quote:
Quote:
will do! im subscribed so it will pop up when you get done!
___ Thank's brotha' yup we alot alike I reckon' as well - catch ya' on sunday then - for the wife would like to get on for abit now and it's get late here 12:40pm - So I'm outta' here -And did ya' tell ya' I just got me two ax-10 axle's thru' a trade up tonite on rcc' hell-yeah' 4 I been trading all this month long and it's about time to start wrenching soon too' - So' nite ya' all's - ol'Scoot'er.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

Quote:
___ Thank's brotha' yup we alot alike I reckon' as well - catch ya' on sunday then - for the wife would like to get on for abit now and it's get late here 12:40pm - So I'm outta' here -And did ya' tell ya' I just got me two ax-10 axle's thru' a trade up tonite on rcc' hell-yeah' 4 I been trading all this month long and it's about time to start wrenching soon too' - So' nite ya' all's - ol'Scoot'er.
thats good to hear! i wish i had stuff to trade for stuff i want! catch you on the flip side!
Old 03-21-2010, 07:39 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Looks awesome! I might be having most of this next week off because I'm switching jobs so I might be able to go out to your house on one of those days. When do you get home from work?
durwank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Good morning bro's - Welp' are you crawling today' - we got hit with another winter kinda' chill here - and I hope it's the last one too'.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #36
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by durwank View Post
Looks awesome! I might be having most of this next week off because I'm switching jobs so I might be able to go out to your house on one of those days. When do you get home from work?
ill be home all day today! you can roll on out if you want bro!
and ill be here all week. just hit me up!

Last edited by kronik; 03-21-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #37
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Good morning bro's - Welp' are you crawling today' - we got hit with another winter kinda' chill here - and I hope it's the last one too'.
im goin crawlin today. hopefully new pics will be up later! i just got the 8 in of snow to melt off the course!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #38
Quarry Creeper

Angry

Quote:
im goin crawlin today. Hopefully new pics will be up later! I just got the 8 in of snow to melt off the course!
___wtf' you got some snow to huh.i'm fawking sick of winter bro'
Old 03-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #39
Rock Crawler

Quote:
___wtf' you got some snow to huh.i'm fawking sick of winter bro'
its all good now! the snow only lasted a day!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Here's the pix. from today out at your house.

This is about the muddiest my CR-01 has EVER been! It was fun though and I had a good time. Thanks for inviting me out there!
durwank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorado, home course, mud, rock course