Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Kroniks course

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #41
Rock Crawler

no problem man! anytime! mabe next time my rig will be running a little better! lol glad you could make it out!
kronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #42
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

Kool' pic' of those mud bogger's - Lmao' and look's like you's had a great time too' - Scoot'er
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

I was digging the skull shaped area in your crawl area but I liked theses guys best.

Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #44
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
I was digging the skull shaped area in your crawl area but I liked theses guys best.

lol. thanks. it wasnt supposed to be skull... it just turned out that way! lol but thats ok cuz i have about 15 or 20 skulls tattooed on me!
i love my lil scale dogs! lol i had one lil pit but i had to get 3 more to represent my other 3 dogs also. lol
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #45
Rock Crawler

ok so we were crawling earlier and now.... i dont even have a course. im sure it will be worse in the morning but right now we are sitting at a foot of snow everywhere, some spots less. in the course i have 2 foot trenches that are full and a foot on top of that. lol gotta love colorado weather! lol in the first two hours we had 8 inches of snow!
ill take more pics in the day light. heres a couple from tonight
this first pic is crazy. the snow was coming down so fast!

Old 03-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Cool What ya' say 2 the weather man 2 piss'um'off like that

Yeah bro' - and you been trying to get me to move out there just so I'd be helping to shovel ya' ass'es outta that mess - oooh sure just let me get my boot's on will ya' I'll be right with ya' bro' Rotflmao' - Clear a path for me so I can run back inside as my ol' happy ass' start's to freeze up fast too' - What the hell' did you said to the weather man to piss um' off like that,...?!! And how long ya' reckon' it's going to take for all that shit' to melt away too' - Sunny sky's and clear and 36 degree's out here today - And I've been trying my dammest to get away from that sticky wet shit' for year's now - and ya' want me to come out there soon - yeah right'...let me know when it all melted away and a sunny day once again' - Damm' that's some shit' what's it like in June out there if I may ask'...?!! Lmao'. ~Scoot'er~
Old 03-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #47
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
Yeah bro' - and you been trying to get me to move out there just so I'd be helping to shovel ya' ass'es outta that mess - oooh sure just let me get my boot's on will ya' I'll be right with ya' bro' Rotflmao' - Clear a path for me so I can run back inside as my ol' happy ass' start's to freeze up fast too' - What the hell' did you said to the weather man to piss um' off like that,...?!! And how long ya' reckon' it's going to take for all that shit' to melt away too' - Sunny sky's and clear and 36 degree's out here today - And I've been trying my dammest to get away from that sticky wet shit' for year's now - and ya' want me to come out there soon - yeah right'...let me know when it all melted away and a sunny day once again' - Damm' that's some shit' what's it like in June out there if I may ask'...?!! Lmao'. ~Scoot'er~
by tuesday of next week we will be back in the 70s. so not too long! then we will warm up. june is usually 70s and 80s
Old 03-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #48
Rock Crawler

here are some more pics! i couldnt even get to the deepest part! lol but the dogs did!

Last edited by kronik; 03-24-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #49
Quarry Creeper

Default I like the pic' of ya' opening the door' and WTF-Damm

___The ol'lady about shit' when I said hey babe' look at these pic's of Cody's place - she peek' over me at this screen and said ooooh no I'm not going there - Noo' way We'd get snow in and then what...?!! Welp' We'd be getting our ol'happy ass'es snow out of it then would'nt ya' think' - NOPE she said and she has spoken and walk away to what she was doing' - I see it's about 16" in some spot's - Damm' it most of been coming down fast...Huh' - Whooa' - So' much for crawling outside for afew I reckon' - and sorry to say it - But' it's sure is a pretty day here today too' - now if ya' had one of them R/c Blizzard's to be running about now that would be sweet' - I got an Idea' = take these paddle' tire's here and make some homemade front ski's and have a snow'-able rig' and go jumping some pack down and smooth out snow jump's with it - put that down on the list of thing's to make for day's like this' - hope it all melt's this week for you brotha' - for this was'nt in your plan's either I know' - Lmao'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 03-24-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #50
Rock Crawler

lol. i really need to get a rc snow mobile! after some digging out the course should be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

Awesome Vid's you have made bro' - I was just watching some of them - Those are sweet and I enjoyed watching them as well' - Scoot'er.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #52
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Awesome Vid's you have made bro' - I was just watching some of them - Those are sweet and I enjoyed watching them as well' - Scoot'er.
thanks man! i have fun making crawling videos!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Talking

Yo' - Did you find the course'...Yet. Lmao' and don't lose ya' puppy either - Poor Lil'gal - what she do run and jump off the tramp' and go flying and land in the snow' somewhere where it was to deep for her' - Rotflmao' * I fit this i meant her' - LoL' they be a trip i bet same as this big dummy is too' - And don't crawl thru' the yellow snow either' for it's Toxic' as hell' and it's hard on your link's - Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 03-25-2010 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #54
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yo' - Did you find the course'...Yet. Lmao' and don't lose ya' puppy either - Poor Lil'man what he do...?!! what he do run and jump off the tramp' and go flying and land in the snow' somewhere where it was to deep for him' - Rotflmao'
lol. our little zoe would take of running and she would hit a deep spot and just go under the snow for a second and then she would pop back out! lol as soon as we got about 8 inches i let the dogs out and they ran a few laps in the snow. they love it! its crack to them! lol they just go crazy when we get more than 6 inches!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #55
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Where's Duh' Pic's of today come on with um' now.

Come on now' - get um' up on here bro' - and let's see what all ya' got uncovered so far' - Scoot'er.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #56
Rock Crawler

ok so i did i quite a bit of snow removal yesterday. the dogs have been running around knocking all the snow back into the course....
Old 03-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Cool It don't look like ya' did much but I know ya' did thou'

I see a course that still covered with snow - and I see a pee' spot where the dog' has mark it's Turf' - Lmao' - and the dog's are having more fun with it then you'd be too' - Stupid' mutt's for their messing it all up again as you'd be going about trying to clear it all off - ARE YOU'S HAVING FUN,...yet' - We got to make up some snow chain's for day's like this man' - I've seen afew fella's who have them on their' rig's and their easy to make as well - and I think I got anuff' chain here to make up a some for us too' - nice pic' brotha' - Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 03-25-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #58
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I see a course that still covered with snow - and the dog's are having more fun with it then you'd be too' - Stupid' mutt's their messing it all up again as you'd be going about trying to clear it all off - ARE YOU'S HAVING FUN,...yet' - We got to make up some snow chain for day like this man' - I've seen afew fella's who have them on their' rig' s and their esy to make as well and I think I got anuff' chain to make up a some for us too' - nice pic' brotha'' - Scoot'er.
ummm, i had as much fun as you can have shoveling snow!lol i really need to get some little chains built! that would be awesome for days like this!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #59
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up I just said I got us some chain to make some up with

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
ummm, i had as much fun as you can have shoveling snow!lol i really need to get some little chains built! that would be awesome for days like this!
___ Welp' I got the right size chain's here to use bro' - maybe send them to ya' - I want a 6x6 support/rescue/flatbed hauler that a go thru' mud/snow and have a winch on the front and back of it too' - I'd use all my Emaxx' diff's and extra' Emaxx' part's to build it too' that a be sweet' - Scoot' cloudy and cold here today too' - and waiting on my new goodie's to come to my door' too - Yo' it's "PM" time bro' - Scoot'.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:00 AM   #60
Rock Crawler

Quote:
___ Welp' I got the right size chain's here to use bro' - maybe send them to ya' - I want a 6x6 support/rescue/flatbed hauler that a go thru' mud/snow and have a winch on the front and back of it too' - I'd use all my Emaxx' diff's and extra' Emaxx' part's to build it too' that a be sweet' - Scoot' cloudy and cold here today too' - and waiting on my new goodie's to come to my door' too - Yo' it's "PM" time bro' - Scoot'.
hell yeah! we need to get started on that 6x6! thats gonna be an awesome rig!

Tags
colorado, home course, mud, rock course