Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: PARC 06' Comp#1 - January 8th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2006, 02:07 PM   #41

Default new guy

hey parc,
my name is Mario and my brother Justin and I are kinda new to rc crawling,we both have nylints(Blah) and we both have clod projects and hope to have 'em up and runnig real soon..I'm origanly from Phoenix but right now I'm in Oregon,Justin is still in Phoenix,Well we were looking for clubs in az and finnaly found this one about 2 weeks ago.I should be back in az by March 5th.I'll be moveing my family back..Man I cant wait..Anyways my brother and I cant wait to go to our first comp with ya'll. I do have a spot in mind for everyone,Justin is going to take pics of it,I'll have him post 'em...Its on 59th ave heading north to happy valley rd, 59th turnes into happy valley rd..there are like 3 mtn parks right there where it starts to turn,cant miss 'em..its a preety good place to go to and has parking..well I'm completely hooked on rcrc and cant wait to get out there...
toylxl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2006, 05:27 PM   #42
The Wheels Keep Turning

Hello. I hope to see you and your brother out at one of our comps. We will have to take a look at that crawling spot. We are always looking for new spots.
kevinlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #43
Don
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by toylxl2
hey parc,
my name is Mario and my brother Justin and I are kinda new to rc crawling,we both have nylints(Blah) and we both have clod projects and hope to have 'em up and runnig real soon..I'm origanly from Phoenix but right now I'm in Oregon,Justin is still in Phoenix,Well we were looking for clubs in az and finnaly found this one about 2 weeks ago.I should be back in az by March 5th.I'll be moveing my family back..Man I cant wait..Anyways my brother and I cant wait to go to our first comp with ya'll. I do have a spot in mind for everyone,Justin is going to take pics of it,I'll have him post 'em...Its on 59th ave heading north to happy valley rd, 59th turnes into happy valley rd..there are like 3 mtn parks right there where it starts to turn,cant miss 'em..its a preety good place to go to and has parking..well I'm completely hooked on rcrc and cant wait to get out there...

I don't live to far from there. If I get a chance I'll go check it out next week.

Thanks
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 12:34 AM   #44

hey I'm justin,Marios brother.Just wanted to introduce myslel..I'm gonna get some pics of the park tommorow and i'll post 'em up, and I can wait to go to my first comp
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 08:37 AM   #45

today i went and got some pics of the park just click on the link i only got some of the spots that i saw as i walked aroundjustinkfh photo album - Photobucket.com
Old 01-29-2006, 10:23 AM   #46
The Wheels Keep Turning

that looks like a good spot to hold a comp. I'll have to go scope it out in person before our next event. Thanks for posting up.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #47

yhea no problom i just cant wate untell i get my clod or the steering on my nylint. thier is stuff all over the place
Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 PM   #48

hey Kevin,I was wondering what is the main forum for the parc guys.this way I can talk with everyone and see whats goin on and what not.r I can make a forum so everyone can go and chit chat about tech or whatever. PARC COME ON IN.. lol I dont know,just let me know what ya think.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:49 AM   #49
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
hey Kevin,I was wondering what is the main forum for the parc guys.this way I can talk with everyone and see whats goin on and what not.r I can make a forum so everyone can go and chit chat about tech or whatever. PARC COME ON IN.. lol I dont know,just let me know what ya think.
We basically use RCC here to chat. After any comp we can discuss things in that comp section. Basically post anything you want in the PARC comp 2 thread now. We can discuss things in there. We also have AZRCFreaks here:

http://az-rcfreaks.com/modules.php?n...viewforum&f=39

but no one really uses it. What did you have in mind for our own forum?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:55 AM   #50

well I started the new thread and here it is.hopefully we can get all the parc people in there chattin and whatnot.Well I'm still waiting on my clod to get here and I broke the crap out of that crapy nylint.wonder how it would do as a clod based,ahh maybe not.well heres the link for the thread

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showt...935#post231935
Old 01-31-2006, 04:27 PM   #51
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
well I started the new thread and here it is.hopefully we can get all the parc people in there chattin and whatnot.Well I'm still waiting on my clod to get here and I broke the crap out of that crapy nylint.wonder how it would do as a clod based,ahh maybe not.well heres the link for the thread

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showt...935#post231935
I moved that thread to chit chat, because it's really not related to getting together. thanks for posting it up, it's a good discusion and fyi/fax for PARC.