Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: ETRC Season Opener

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTWISTED View Post
I had a good time today. And thanks to every one that helped out and extra thanks to harvo for organizing it
All I did was make the comp post. These things organize themselves. I want to thank SVEN, Pdog, Sddill, Slick, DTWISTED for helping set up all the courses! I really enjoyed the sportsman courses Sddill and Slick. Ya'll did a good job of making them fun and doable w/o a dig rig

Thanks to everyone that judged, especially some of the new guys that stepped up and started judging.

I adjusted the Sportsman scores. I thought the numbers were the totals for the top 5 but the finals scores weren't added (Thanks Slick). They have been corrected and fixed. I had to add 110 to everyone above 5th place to make the scoring work. Big Ron killed it in sportsman today
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #62
Rock Crawler

Thanks to everyone that was at the comp, I really enjoyed myself. Congrats to all the competitors and I just want to say that everyone jumped in and did a great job judging. I hope the ones that I tried to help learn to judge were not to confused . I also want to say thanks to all the course builders, the courses were allot of fun. This side of the river had more diverse terrain and made the courses that much more of a challenge (or it could be we have crawled the other side to death lol ). Hope I can make it to the next comp cause I really missed crawling with all my friends .
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:22 PM   #63
I wanna be Dave

wow...never expected to see my name that high up...i was bummed my rig ate a transfer gear on the first course...it threw me off but was REALLY surprised that held up to allow an attempt on the other two courses. i had a great time and would really like to make it to more. i liked the location for the courses as well. ive never crawled at the ocoee center but i could see how this side might have more options with the bank being there allowing for more up hill routes.

THANKS ETRC!
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Here's some of my pics...

ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for the pics!! I didn't even break out the camera.
SVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #66
Rock Crawler

Where can i find out where you guys are going to be at next?
Vertec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #67
I wanna be Dave

We post it in this section. It will be called ETRC comp (current month). It looks like we are combining Nov. And Dec. Due to holidays and having it early Dec.

The location will be farther north in TN. Maybe knoxville or thereabouts.

We try to alternate north and south so no one has to travel too many times in a row.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #68
Rock Crawler

Thanks Harvo! I'll try and keep an eye on it. I've been wanting to go up to northshore in knoxville just to mess around. Went and had a look and it seems like alot of fun.
Vertec is offline   Reply With Quote