Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: 2011 Nats, Who's staying where and when?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #41
www.team3sixrc.com

I just want to advise everyone to confirm your hotel reservations with whoever your staying with so you have no issues. Can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Gerrish and I are bringing a 55 gallon drum of whip cream for our room with a couple of queens.
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Good reminder, Norm. I just called and we're still set up in the Super 8. Yeah, baby!!
Tommy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Anybody who wants to camp, there is a field at the base of the property near the creek that the land owner has deemed FREE campsite. You need to police your garbage, there is no running water other than the creek and NO bathroom, but the site is free and close to the comp site.

post up if you guys have any questions.
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #45
bsn
Quarry Creeper

Camping, Now that sounds like a good idea. Trying to get a feel for where the camp will be in relationship to where the courses were setup last year. Can you post up a location on Google maps or something or describe the location in relationship to the Mill. I know this years course have move to a new location. I would probably have a short travel trailer so I guess I would like to know if this is for camper trailer or just tent camping and what we should expect for access. Also, any other regulations such as no Alchohal etc. I am assuming not gas powered rigs (RCs, 4wheels). Sounds like fun.
bsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #46
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsn View Post
Camping, Now that sounds like a good idea. Trying to get a feel for where the camp will be in relationship to where the courses were setup last year. Can you post up a location on Google maps or something or describe the location in relationship to the Mill. I know this years course have move to a new location. I would probably have a short travel trailer so I guess I would like to know if this is for camper trailer or just tent camping and what we should expect for access. Also, any other regulations such as no Alchohal etc. I am assuming not gas powered rigs (RCs, 4wheels). Sounds like fun.
The location is on the same property, but on the opposite end from last year, so the access isn't through the mill this year. As far as the property, no Alch, or nitro's. now after at the GTG...
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote