Default Re: SCRCC Comp #6 "DAM IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T" - MAR 21st

dam
Attached Images

hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2015, 07:49 PM   #62
Rock Crawler

Joe you must be referring to these pics??

M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

Scores are updated. Please have a look and pm me if you have any questions. The scores looked pretty good!!! I saw some very good driving out there especially for some new guys!

Congrats to the raffle prize winners! Look forward to our next raffle

PRO CLASS - BDN its about DAM time you win :-P You have been so close so many times, but totally glad to see you take the win! It was well deserved!!

SHAFTY - hbj069 winning shaft with my own truck.....whats up with that?? Don't you know when a man lets you run his rig you don't want to abuse the privilege and beat him with it LOL Congrats!!

TRAIL PRO - Hmmmmm I had fun! I love my current trail truck and look forward to competing with it at a regional event.

TRAIL NOVICE - theblackmonky first time to our comps and wins!!!! Dang I hope you come back and give us some more lessons

Thanks again for all the help! Constant Threat, TODBLDZ, Matthew, tatersalad, HUGE HELPERS and everyone else that helped. Hatefulboy again thanks for picking up the pizza!!! Christina thanks for selling tickets and lunch. That helps a ton and for keeping it organized I think we have a great club and it wouldn't be what it is without everyone. Look forward to the next one in April.
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:03 PM   #64
RCC Addict

So sorry, I tried to hit the same gates with your truck that you hit but the gates kept moving? Had a blast and was shocked to win sportsman class it's bad when I trust your rig more than mine. Had a great day and enjoyed running third in pro trail class behind 2 of the best in the game, not bad for the homeless child's first comp. pro truck all I can say is DAM glue on wheels.

And a double thanks to Derrick and Bruce for putting up with us!!
hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Had a blast as usual. Well, except for dunking my rig. That didn't make me happy. But it did come back to life and let me finish the day. Always fun with my crawling buddies. Congrats to Bruce and Joe, OGR. Sorry I couldn't join you. Maybe next time. Great to meet new faces and cringe when I see the old ones,,,,JK. Hope y'all come back and join us for all the comps. Derrick and Bruce, thanks to you guys for all your hard work putting these on. We all appreciate it more than we let on. Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited by strato54; 03-31-2015 at 08:33 AM.
strato54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:46 AM   #66
Pebble Pounder

Thanks Derrick for putting the bushing in place in the axles. I had a blast and was glad to finally get back on the course after a few months. Got to practice. I found some pretty nice rocks to climb on about 10 mins from the house so I'm gonna try and hit that up for some much needed runtime. Thanks guys for putting on a great event and some gnarly courses.
Wizardman is offline   Reply With Quote

SCRCC Comp #6 "DAM IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T" - MAR 21st - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCRCC Comp #5 "CRAWLIN ON THE REEDY" - FEB 21ST M_ENERGY Competitions 88 02-22-2015 06:30 PM
SCRCC Comp #5 "CRAWLIN ON THE REEDY" - FEB 21ST wilbywise South Carolina 0 02-15-2015 08:24 PM
SCRC "tune up" comp Mar 21 jetboat Illinois 93 04-17-2009 01:53 PM
Saturday, March 21st, 2009 Comp #3 "Seven Deadly Sisters" PaloAltoK5 Competitions 2 03-14-2009 09:03 PM
You're Invited: Saturday, March 21st, 2009 Comp #3 "Seven Deadly Sisters" PaloAltoK5 Arizona 1 02-11-2009 09:48 PM