Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: NMRCRC Father's Day Comp - 6/17

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 08:15 AM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it again. Just a few more weeks of landscaping and I should have some free time. Have fun.
Have fun, Barnaby. First weekend I've had off for a while from home remodeling. I'm planning on being there between 11-12 at White Wash.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

That was fun, thanks for coming all the way down to Albuquerque, Avery. I hope Nia had a great time. You need to get that gal some walking shoes and something other than a mini-skirt to climb rocks in.

That new tuber works really well, good job to the maker!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #23
Fox
Pebble Pounder

Sorry i missed this thread. The lack of organization from our "club" has put me off from crawling. What was the point of our last meeting if NOT ONE THING GOT DONE.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Sorry i missed this thread. The lack of organization from our "club" has put me off from crawling. What was the point of our last meeting if NOT ONE THING GOT DONE.
Hey, you should post that on the NMRCRC forum :-P

Oh yeah +1 on what Will said.
Barnaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #25

Default Next Event

when do you know where the next event will be.I bought a clod buster and ready to play.i know i cant do much stock,but i will start building a custom chassis soon.
NMORL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:50 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

NMORL, we're going to have to set up a meeting "soon" so we can get this year's season sorted out and going. I need to know because I have a nice little surprise that benefits me personally and extends to the whole group.

I'm going to try and chat with DJ tonight or tomorrow and see if we can get one scheduled in the next couple weeks. It would be great to have everyone's opinions and problems all sorted out and settled. I agree that is is disappointing that nothing we discussed was done (except for Barnaby and I getting our 2006 scores finalized and the method done so we all know what to expect). BTW Barnaby, thanks for suggesting that in the meeting, that made it easier for me to come up with the raw numbers.

It would be even better to get our forum up and running so we can chat there instead of here on RCC. RCC doesn't know/care about our internal issues, as they shouldn't.

I understand Wes has ftp access, do we even have mysql access at all? It really sucks having no idea what the web host hosting the site is even capable of since the web host in our group (me) isn't even hosting our own website.

Anyway, DJ, if you read this before I get a chance to call tonight, feel free to call me. I never heard back from you as to when beyond "later this week" was good for you.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
I understand Wes has ftp access, do we even have mysql access at all? It really sucks having no idea what the web host hosting the site is even capable of since the web host in our group (me) isn't even hosting our own website.
i do have ftp access.. but no mysql, not that i know of.. i did a quick whois.. looks like http://www.ixwebhosting.com is hosting the site.

either i can host, or cloak can host, this would make updates much easier and more manageable. as far as installing a forum? i can do that, but of course i need mysql access. also what forum software? if were gonna use vbulletin, i need a license. i imagine the group can pay for that. unless we want to use free forum software, such as phpBB.

let me know, maybe this is all stuff we can talk about in the "next" meeting
joeshacks is offline   Reply With Quote