Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #1321
MODERHATER™

Will the G6 be 1.9's only or will 2.2's be allowed? The EB is going east with me!
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #1322
Holmes Hobbies

Name:  DSC03084dWTMK%20(Medium).JPG
Views: 583
Size:  70.9 KB

You guys just need to have your stuff ready and keep going to the next line. Last year there where courses on top of a mountain that I should have done first but like a lot of people, when we found the last 2 courses there was a long line.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #1323
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
I'd love to see the expression on a cops face if they had to inspect your vehicle for whatever reason!

"Boy...where you goin with all that beer and meat?"
Heh, that would be easier to explain than what rides in that tool box on the way to the range ;)
Lushtrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #1324
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I'd love to see the expression on a cops face if they had to inspect your vehicle for whatever reason!

"Boy...where you goin with all that beer and meat?"
If that happened we would have a bunch of cops at LRC. Bacon for some Bacon.
aaugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #1325
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post

You guys just need to have your stuff ready and keep going to the next line. Last year there where courses on top of a mountain that I should have done first but like a lot of people, when we found the last 2 courses there was a long line.
Actually, that was the line from in the morning! That's the first two courses we ran and we were up there for a while!
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #1326
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
Attachment 159934

EXACTLY....

There are approximately 105 Drivers in the field, and there are 6x courses.

If the ENTIRE field is line (BTW its impossible with Judges, Cooks, and Staff) that's an AVERAGE OF 17.5 drivers per line MAXIMUM.

my advice is if its early in the day, and you walk up to a course , and there are more than 15 drivers in that line thats not the line to be in.

Mathematically there has to be a shorter line some where.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #1327
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I would assume that the drivers should know that by 12:30 if they haven't run 3 courses then they will have received a 50 on whichever of the first few they haven't run. If courses open by 7:30 that allows 5 hours to run 3 courses...

This also brings up another question that Fish might have the answer to. If the time frame is going to be taken into consideration, will the judges be responsible for recording the start time for each driver on each course? This is what leads to Mark's question. If we aren't recording the time they start a course then there wouldn't be any way to determine whether or not they have completed 3 courses by 12:30 since they will be turning in their score sheets on every course.

I understand that most of these rules are simply being used to encourage drivers to keep moving through the courses, but there will always be someone trying to push the limits of these "rules". What if every driver got a piece of paper and was required to have a judge sign it and record the time of completion after each course. This way if they run course 1 and 4 before 12:30 and then go to course 2 the judge on that course will be able to see that they have only completed 2 courses prior to 12:30. Just ideas...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
Just like ittybitty said they should know.....

Its actually very simple....At approximately 12:30 I will have runners pick up all the score sheets turned in. The judges don't need to worry about it. If some squeezes a run in before they get picked up while the runners were in transition ....they should consider themselves LUCKY

Right but my question was if some one runs course 1 and course 6 at 1:40 there in line at course 2 but have not run, what course is a 50? 2 so that person has wasted time in that line and should move to 3? or stay in that line and get a 50 on 4 or 5 . what im sayin is how will you know what course you are getting a 50 on so you can try and get the others finished
im not plannning on this happening just like to know the rules and be prepared just in case so i know how to respond . thanks Fellas
see ya friday
mark reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #1328
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Will the G6 be 1.9's only or will 2.2's be allowed? The EB is going east with me!
1.9 and 2.2..........................It's all about the fun. Oh.......and the food.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #1329
Holmes Hobbies

If you start running courses at 8:00,You'll have 3 in by noon. 6 courses,there will be a short line at one of them.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #1330
Old guy

Just don't screw around ,be ready, be the 1st in line at the start of the day and when your done with that course run to the next one and get in line. You'll be fine.

You do know that this is a major event and you need to be ready.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #1331
WOOPOOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
The EB is going east with me!
You are kidding me Will say that is going to be the high point of my ECC
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #1332
I wanna be Dave

Dear Fellow GP staff,

I have just locked my office and clocked out. Will be gone to ECC until Sunday night. Phone will be off a no e-mails checked. I other words fawk y'all till Monday..........
Tired of you all,
Steve M.

Sorta of what I left on the board @ work. I am so in need of a get away. I'll be on the hill @ LRC @ 1pm or so tomorrow for a little practice. Then off to the hotel for a few stiff mixes. Anyone game? I got plenty....
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #1333
Rock Crawler

Haha. Thats good Fish. Thanks guys! Yep.... Preg-napped!

My little man in the making...

Lindsey had a blast last year! But she's going to sit this one out.
Sneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #1334
RCC Addict

Leaving tomorrow hopefully around noon - 1.
articzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #1335
Rock Crawler

Should be leaving ohio in about 4hrs and should be there fomorrow around noon thank god for the 5hr energy drinks and mountain dew .... Cant wait to meet everyone and finally put a face to some people finally
mustangboy_347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #1336
I wanna be Dave

My only question on format is this:

Will there be a set format for getting in line?

Last year, I had my truck in one line for about 30-45 minutes before I realized that the judges on that course were taking score sheets for the line, while the other courses were using the truck line-up as the line.

I still had 3, if not 4 courses in by noon, so it wasn't a huge deal, but I like to run as many courses as I can as early as I can run them, so it would be nice going in if all courses are using the same format.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #1337
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
My only question on format is this:

Will there be a set format for getting in line?

Last year, I had my truck in one line for about 30-45 minutes before I realized that the judges on that course were taking score sheets for the line, while the other courses were using the truck line-up as the line.

I still had 3, if not 4 courses in by noon, so it wasn't a huge deal, but I like to run as many courses as I can as early as I can run them, so it would be nice going in if all courses are using the same format.
Good question. I personally wouldn't trust someone to hold my sheet unless I was running.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #1338
"HOLLYWOOD"

Well made it to Macon GA. should be at the ECC main office in about an hour or so. Thank god for my tv in my car cause the drive was a lil long but not bad made sim good timing in GA no cops anywhere must be donut break lol.

See you guys tommrow.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #1339
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by articzap View Post
Good question. I personally wouldn't trust someone to hold my sheet unless I was running.
Sick, I made a 1337 aka leet post. lmao
Old 04-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #1340
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
1.9 and 2.2..........................It's all about the fun. Oh.......and the food.
I've got my class 1 on class 2 tires, like you said, it'a about the fun.
Kinson is offline   Reply With Quote