Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: 3R question?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default 3R question?

I have had my 3R for 3+ years now and it has been a great radio. One problem I do have with it is when I try to assign a servo or a winch to the 3 position switch, I usually have to go to a unassigned Model # to get it to accept the servo or winch. I have followed what the manual says to do to assign it, have even tried to re-bind with no luck. Anyone have this problem and if so what Iam I doing wrong. Thanks for any info on this problem.
Big Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: 3R question?

Should be as simple as changing one of the switches to a 3 postion switch or linear depending on what you want.

What part of the process isnt working? Have you checked the monitor screen to see if the radio is properly configured?
SMR 510RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 3R question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR 510RR View Post
Should be as simple as changing one of the switches to a 3 postion switch or linear depending on what you want.

What part of the process isnt working? Have you checked the monitor screen to see if the radio is properly configured?
Well if Iam reading the manual correctly, you choose what function you want the switch to perform. I my case it is the AUX 3 postion switch. I go the the Switch set-up screen and choose and high-lite that switch then with the "box" that high-lites it choose that switch. (Can you tell I dont have very good electronic skills). Iam sure I am missing something in the process.
Big Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

3R question? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drive way too fast question and front locker question. Mr.JayDeeM Axial AX-10 Scorpion 15 02-07-2012 09:19 AM
clearance question and articulation question axialnut Newbie General 17 09-24-2010 09:55 PM
Simplefied question for pervious question. Mudsy Tamiya Clod Buster 2 05-03-2009 09:59 AM