Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: dunno the problem, esc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default dunno the problem, esc...

Hi guys, ok here goes.. I have a cc Sct esc, tacon brushless motor, futuba servo, an a spektrum rx... It all worked fine, I took it out to waterproof it all... Um, I put it back in an it turned on An worked for a second.. the motor cogged an shut off, The servo kinda worked.. I noticed something was goofy with my power switch, so It's gone. I tried diff rx, still the same thing, servo moves but nothing to the motor.. could waterproofing the esc screwed it up? How, why? If so... It's not my first time an it was all well handled an taken care of during the process.. could it be some thing easy, like a signal wire to the esc? Does it need recalibrated? How do I do that?.. I put the esc on the field link an everything looked to be on par.. all the settings are the same as before.. Ahhhh... I just want to run my rally car! I broke my other fast rigs while I was waterproofing this setup. I miss my car! Help! Lol.... Thanks for the help..
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: dunno the problem, esc...

To re-calibrate you turn on the transmitter and squeeze full throttle all the way, then turn on the car. Once it beeps, go full reverse, it will beep again, then neutral. I've had this happen before when you short out some of the caps on the board with the waterproofing stuff (shoe goo or silicone?). I'd try that then if it still doesn't work you might be out of luck.
ik632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: dunno the problem, esc...

Electronic spray on liquid tape... Ok thanks, ill try that an get back with info..
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote

dunno the problem, esc... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Red Apple JEEP..?.? dunno what to call it.. AxialJeepster 1.9 Scale Rigs 74 04-19-2012 11:32 AM
New esc problem obxcarolina Electronics 3 11-06-2010 07:59 PM
ESC Problem or TX/RX Problem? Greatscott Electronics 2 01-10-2009 09:23 PM
I dunno elvis, this may be the fastest buildup evar hairba11 Missouri 3 10-09-2008 02:34 PM
Dunno what it's called, but.... Brainstain Chit Chat 12 04-08-2008 10:48 PM