Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Thinking about lipos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #1

Default Thinking about lipos

Any one have a recommendation for a Lipo charger and a set of 4S Lipos for my Clod? I have FXRs so I have the low voltage cut off covered.
prioret is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Thinking about lipos

Quote:
Originally Posted by prioret View Post
Any one have a recommendation for a Lipo charger and a set of 4S Lipos for my Clod? I have FXRs so I have the low voltage cut off covered.

This is what I use. Great price and amazing quality. That is my .02

Leadershobby.com - Radio Control Hobby Parts Online Retailer and RC Parts distributor

DRV KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

tons of choices for chargers and lipos... Shop for RC Hobby Parts and Upgrades - Digital Servos, Brushless Motors, ESC, LiPo Batteries/Chargers for RC Helicopters, RC Planes, RC Cars, Robots has free shipping with over 50 buck order to us...they have good chargers and good prices on lipos. check there and do some reasearch. youll find a winning combo to suit you and your budget...make sure the charger you get from anywhere includes all you need as some need a seperate balance port and power source.....good idea to get a charger that also charges tons of other batts and has a discharge and storage mode as well for lipos if you need that
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggreg2011 View Post
tons of choices for chargers and lipos... Shop for RC Hobby Parts and Upgrades - Digital Servos, Brushless Motors, ESC, LiPo Batteries/Chargers for RC Helicopters, RC Planes, RC Cars, Robots has free shipping with over 50 buck order to us...they have good chargers and good prices on lipos. check there and do some reasearch. youll find a winning combo to suit you and your budget...make sure the charger you get from anywhere includes all you need as some need a seperate balance port and power source.....good idea to get a charger that also charges tons of other batts and has a discharge and storage mode as well for lipos if you need that
oh and extra 5% off if ordered by 5-29 for holiday weekend
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thinking about lipos - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Im thinking thinking about whats next...lol buggynutt Kyosho Crawlers 6 03-08-2012 09:04 AM
New on Lipos, how to no waste money in overpowered LIPOS. raolguio Electronics 6 11-03-2010 03:08 PM