Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: SCX10 Wrangler CR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #1

Default SCX10 Wrangler CR

Greetings all, It was suggested to me to post this here rather than in the other forum thread I had posted it in.

New to the forum here and just getting into trail driving rock crawling thing and try to do a search on some things I had question on but came up short, so if anyone has an opinion on this could you please chime in.

Most of my driving will be trail and some crawling, no comp for me, I got the Tekin T30 pro with FX-R esc crawling combo, I Want to run 3S lipo as I have some of them on hand. I was wondering what motor ( pinion ) and larger ( gear ) I should be running to run 3S efficiently? my driving will not be extreme, hard core, or competition if that helps, mostly need duration and good power for what ever I may run into on the trail and what ever we make up at a friends trail track he is building on his land.

Any one have an opinion on this?
jonesjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

SCX10 Wrangler CR - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axail SCX10 Ultimate Wrangler Rubicon JK and Wrangler G6 trailing #24 dracing10 Videos! 10 05-02-2014 10:50 PM
Proline 2 door Wrangler body on SCX10 Wrangler IonicRipper Axial SCX-10 13 01-23-2014 08:27 PM