Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Next Enduro?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2019, 06:19 PM   #21
Go Buckeyes!

Default Re: Next Enduro?

I was just watching a video on YT of this new truck and noticed something about the back of the cab and the top of the bed sides. It has a raised piece molded into the lexan all the around the top. I wonder if their will be an optional rear cap for the bed to make it look like a Blazer??? The rear of the cab does lay forward a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2019, 06:27 PM   #22
Go Buckeyes!

Here is a cool video I just watched of the new Trailwalker.

https://youtu.be/pcR8p9GUAbE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

I think they probably should have made a new longer slider for this body and maybe stop notching the slider into the body, the notches are prime spots for cracks to form at.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this release, I was really hoping for the difference to be mechnical and not cosmetic. Oh well that is asking a lot of a new brand I suppose.
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:28 PM   #24
Gold Star Baby!

From their IG story just now, I spy a topper BMow
Attached Images

Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:48 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

I think I remembered John Schultz saying they would release longer length links for longer wheelbases in the future. Currently the extra links set they have only adjust for shorter wheelbases.
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:21 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Matt mentioned the possibility of a camper shell in his vid...

Truck is officially on their site now:

https://www.associatedelectrics.com/...o/Trailwalker/
durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:43 AM   #27
Rock Crawler

neilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:53 AM   #28

The wheels and tires are nice. I'm glad somebody else is going with 1.55, but the chassis is the same, correct?

The body, on the other hand, is disgusting! That's about as lazy as lazy can get.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:05 AM   #29
Go Buckeyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher Builds View Post
From their IG story just now, I spy a topper BMow
Nice find! I haven't seen that yet on IG. That doesn't look too bad!

This body to me is like the rest of the generic bodies like the Traxxas Sport and the Enduro Sendero. At first I thought they were hideous. But with the right paint color and paint scheme they actually can look really good. I thought the same thing about this new Trailwalker body when I first saw it. But the more I see it in videos, the more I think this will be a great looking body with the right paint scheme. Plus it sounds like it is made of a thicker lexan too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
Matt mentioned the possibility of a camper shell in his vid...
Yeah, I just had the chance to watch it this morning! Hoping to get lucky and win the giveaway! Yeah, right!!
Old 08-29-2019, 08:17 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

ironically i got the sendero for the 1.9's as i already have a tiny tire rig.

this one is a pass for me, but still a nice truck! the 1.55 General AT's look fantastic!
and the camper shell adds much more appeal. hopefully its included!
Shinchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:00 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

I'm with B-MOW71 on this one. At first I thought the body was meh, but after seeing more of it, it's actually not bad.

If anything Element seems to skimp on the RTR paint jobs, but the bodies themselves are actually pretty decent.

I mean the TRX4 sport was the same way. I hated the body in the RTR blue and red with decal details. With the kit though, painted up the way you want it with the plastic detail parts, it actually looks pretty nice.

I forgot where I read it, but it was mentioned that the RTR Trailwalker body is 1.2mm thick like the clear separately purchased Sendero body.... whereas the RTR Sendero body was only 1mm.
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:41 AM   #32
Gold Star Baby!

Confirmed the topper will be available separately and is not included with the RTR.

Roll bar, while included with the RTR, will also be available separately.

Last edited by Topher Builds; 08-29-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 01:49 PM   #33

I contacted Amain and asked when the pre-order is going to be available. This is the response I got.

Hi David,
thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately i'm unable to see any future plans for pre orders. I apologize for the inconvenience.
traxxas79k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:59 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

Not bad at all
"I much prefer the smaller, more to scale wheel"

Indeed 4.19 - 3.75 or so are the sweet spot in my book, i might go up as far as 4.50 / 4.75 if it was a specialized rig, but i have only owned street legal scalers, and thats street legal looking by Danish standards.

Most here drive the big ass tires, and i have to bite my tongue to not insult their tire choice.
And really to fight the Danish landscape small tires are more of a fight, and i dont bring a M134 to a knife fight, i bring a piece of well balanced steel and just handle it better.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 04:35 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxxas79k5 View Post
I contacted Amain and asked when the pre-order is going to be available. This is the response I got.

Hi David,
thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately i'm unable to see any future plans for pre orders. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Weird whoever you spoke to was smoking something. Only thing I see is that the product thumbnail no longer lists the pre-order option but the product page does.

Go ahead and Pre-order now from Amain here:https://www.amainhobbies.com/element...40101/p1011099
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:09 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
Weird whoever you spoke to was smoking something. Only thing I see is that the product thumbnail no longer lists the pre-order option but the product page does.

Go ahead and Pre-order now from Amain here:https://www.amainhobbies.com/element...40101/p1011099

Nope I am done with Amain. Some of the sales people are rude and or lazy. You ask them a question and they can not be bothered. All I wanted to do was throw some money at them...... I have spent 3,750$ with them since May. Once I said I am done with you guys then all of a sudden everyone wants to help. Nope, already sent my money to RPP.
traxxas79k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:19 AM   #37
Sinking with the ship

Am I the only who thinks the body is absolutely horrendous? the wheel wells are so disproportionate and the molded grill is fugly...I know a body can be easily swapped but I'm pretty disappointed in who ever designs their bodies...they look like a 5 year old drew them
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:03 AM   #38
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Am I the only who thinks the body is absolutely horrendous? the wheel wells are so disproportionate and the molded grill is fugly...I know a body can be easily swapped but I'm pretty disappointed in who ever designs their bodies...they look like a 5 year old drew them
I have been disappointed in both of the bodies. Unlicensed bodies usually suck, but these are especially bad.
GA Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:23 AM   #39
Rock Crawler

It's the wheel openings on this one. Cutting them out bigger and adding fender flares might fix it.

TooOldForThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:58 AM   #40
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Yep. I agree on that! They kinda look like the trucks my kid draws..
I want an Element, so I think I'll get the kit and not have to put lipstick on a pig.
Screwfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Next Enduro? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Enduro mk3jetta Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 63 04-16-2021 08:15 PM
What I'm doing to my ENDURO! CODYBOY Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 98 04-10-2020 08:37 PM
Enduro in reverse Atitagain 1.9 Scale Rigs 8 07-18-2019 06:18 PM
Enduro Funduro Old n ratty Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 3 07-07-2019 01:43 PM