Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > EnRoute Berg

Notices

Thread: xrra_tj's T1E Rockshow SS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Shocker View Post
I'm NOT.

He's already the next big thang ...............

J/k Josh, see ya this weekend.
Keep your juice away from me
xrra_tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Well had my first comp with the moonbuggy yesterday and drove it to a 4th place finish. Considering who I got beat buy I consider it an ok finish.

Place Driver Total
1 rockshow 4
2 renoirbud 17
3 CRSMacgyver 32
4 xrra_tj 58
5 66bronco 65

Hopefully get some pics uploaded later. Taking the moonbuggy to Indiana for the 24 hour comp at the Rox Box this weekend so I should be able to get some good practice in.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Heres a video someone got of my failed attempt to get to the finish line(its just past the tree) on the finals course

Old 06-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #24

Looking good. There have been a lot of really good T1E builds recently, yours being one of them!
trukkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trukkster View Post
Looking good. There have been a lot of really good T1E builds recently, yours being one of them!
thanks man. Once you drive one of these awesome T1E moonbuggys you'll definatly understand why there is so many build threads of them. Just look at the results from many national comps. Being from North Carolina(T1e Country as alot like to call it) our local comps end up being dominated by moonbuggys. As the old say goes if you cant beat them join them, so thats exactly what I did.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

here is a few pics of my my moonbuggy at the Rox Box 24 hour crawl. Still waiting on the results to see where I placed, but Im pretty sure I was in the top 10. May try to post up a few more later. Thanks to 3jeeps for taking these

Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #27
"HOLLYWOOD"

Was great crawling with you this weekend Josh looks like your taking to the moonbuggy like a fish to water.
Can't wait to see the score am dieing here wait for them to post them lolololol.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

Thanks Mini. Its all in the chassis it just flat out works. And Im dieing to see the scores also you prolly got me but it has to be close. Cant wait to get to crawl with ya again man. Andy has just about talked me into going to nationals with them and giving the LCQ a chance. So maybe I'll see ya there
Old 06-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #29
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrra_tj View Post
Thanks Mini. Its all in the chassis it just flat out works. And Im dieing to see the scores also you prolly got me but it has to be close. Cant wait to get to crawl with ya again man. Andy has just about talked me into going to nationals with them and giving the LCQ a chance. So maybe I'll see ya there
I agree 100% the chassis just work's!
Well hopefully they will be up soon, don't know man towards the end I was just glad to be done lolol. Yea gotta take another trip up there soon you guys in NC are a trip and cool peep's.

Dude if you can do it go for it I know 4 sure if I could go to the LCQ I would go just not gonna be here for nationals going on vaction for week sucks but oh-well.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

the moonbuggy drove me to a 7th place finish at the ROx Box which was my first comp outside of nc. Im super excitied I went with the goal of finishing in the top 20. But with spotters such as CRSMacgyver, BTF, SVEN, Mini, and Fishmax I went well beyond my expectations. Hell yeah Im excited
Old 06-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
Quarry Creeper

You did awesome bro I saw a few of your runs rig worked great. congrats on the 7th place finish.
RCROCIN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCROCIN' View Post
You did awesome bro I saw a few of your runs rig worked great. congrats on the 7th place finish.
Thanks Man
Old 06-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

Hell yeah Josh !!!!!!!!!!

You da Man , Congrats on kickin ass & takin' names
RC Shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Thanks Doug, Where ya been lately? You and ya boy Buster have kinda disappered in our local comp scene.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrra_tj View Post
Where ya been lately? You and ya boy Buster have kinda disappered in our local comp scene.

Work has been keeping my weekends busy, so I have missed a couple of comps. I was ready to go to Granny Queers last weekend, but surprise, surprise that comp was bagged of course.

I have been able to get a couple of practice's in though at The Bullhole & Grier Rd.

The panels you ran at R.B., and the way you mounted them looked very good. Your's & Cycleeric's look the best.
RC Shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #36
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Work has been keeping my weekends busy, so I have missed a couple of comps. I was ready to go to Granny Queers last weekend, but surprise, surprise that comp was bagged of course.

I have been able to get a couple of practice's in though at The Bullhole & Grier Rd.

The panels you ran at R.B., and the way you mounted them looked very good. Your's & Cycleeric's look the best.
Thanks I think Im going to get Fish to make some skins in a similar pattern for me. It was just a rush paint job the night before we left so Id have something other than my plain black ones.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #37
WOOPOOW!!

You drove awesome at the rox box! I changed my mind, stay your ass in NC, we dont want you comming down here kicking our asses at our comp Nah come on down, the alabama guys come up all the time and kick it...
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #38
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
You drove awesome at the rox box! I changed my mind, stay your ass in NC, we dont want you comming down here kicking our asses at our comp Nah come on down, the alabama guys come up all the time and kick it...
Its about 5 hours away if I can find someone to come with me I'll try to make it down
Old 07-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #39
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:

He was only after one name thats mine but he fell a little short.

Your welcome J you drive great dude and would be my pleasure to spot for you any time even if your gunning for me .
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #40
Rock Crawler

Got me some new parts today. Trying to get the moonbuggy ready for the LCQ. Now I just need to get me some new lockouts.