Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Top Truck Challenge*Sanford

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Top Truck Challenge*Sanford

Ok, so I know a few were talking about having another TTC in October so here's the thread for ideas.. post up what you would like to see as far as courses and what not. I think we can agree on having Justin as the score keeper like last time since he did a great job unless someone else wants to I guess. so yea lets hear those ideas?
smm_cbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Great competition and cooler temps should be fun!
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I still have score sheets for everything if someone does want to volunteer for that part of it. What date our we talking about I was actually thinking about towards november like OCT 25th so we have time to fix rigs, get more flyers out, and get courses ready etc... but what do you guys think?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWL UGLY View Post
I still have score sheets for everything if someone does want to volunteer for that part of it. What date our we talking about I was actually thinking about towards november like OCT 25th so we have time to fix rigs, get more flyers out, and get courses ready etc... but what do you guys think?
that works, anywhere around oct. to nov. should be fine, I just have to find out if I have any marching comps around that date but if not I'm fine with it
Old 09-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Works for me, im ready to put the smack down!!
Warn Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warn Off Road View Post
Works for me, im ready to put the smack down!!
I'd love to talk smack but I have to get a truck running first Well have to see if Clint will be there to defend the title
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

I'll be there, ya'll better be ready!! Matt, you came in what place??
badBKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Third.....which happends to be my fav #! The little Edge buggy is coming back Strong, and little Bronco just got bigger better, and a power plant that makes Nitrous Andrew look like a 4 banger

Old 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I'd love to talk smack but I have to get a truck running first Well have to see if Clint will be there to defend the title
You better be there regaurdless, PM me if you need to borough some parts, ive got just about everything it takes to build a few rigs. Get urs and ur Wifes' rig together, maybe ill finally have some motivation to put the GFs rig together. Let's get a ladies comp going, maybe Broncos mom will join, it could be a 3 some

Last edited by Warn Off Road; 09-23-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

I guess Ryans mom can join too
Old 09-23-2009, 10:16 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You better be there regaurdless, PM me if you need to borough some parts, ive got just about everything it takes to build a few rigs. Get urs and ur Wifes' rig together, maybe ill finally have some motivation to put the GFs rig together. Let's get a ladies comp going, maybe Broncos mom will join, it could be a 3 some
Don't worry i'll be there even if a have to compete with my slash I'll see about my wife driving the edge if i still have it by then and hopefully we have a good turn out like last time b/c i got a couple new course ideas and obstacles for this one everyones rigs better be on there A-game
Old 09-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I guess Ryans mom can join too
na, she won't be there, I'll force my dad to give it a shot and compete even though he's still a hang of driving..

so I guess it will be the same as last time, we just need to get the courses figured out and the date, but I guess no classes this time?? we just combine everything together like last time?
Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smm_cbf View Post
na, she won't be there, I'll force my dad to give it a shot and compete even though he's still a hang of driving..

so I guess it will be the same as last time, we just need to get the courses figured out and the date, but I guess no classes this time?? we just combine everything together like last time?
Sounds good yea does anyone have any suggestions on the date I would like OCT 25TH
Old 09-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

OCT 25th works for me
Old 09-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

oct 25 should work for me to
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

25th sounds good, better get everything finished soon, it'll be here b4 we know it. This time though, we need more video!!!!! Especially of the mud hole.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

I saw Doc at CHP last night and he said the final cut of the Mudder Trucker video is finished and almost ready for sale.

But I agree with Clint, we need an actual TTC only video, something that would make a great 30 DVD. Hell we could probably even sell it in Crawler mag and raise some club funds or something. That way next TTC we could have prizes......just a thought.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badBKO View Post
25th sounds good, better get everything finished soon, it'll be here b4 we know it. This time though, we need more video!!!!! Especially of the mud hole.
Yeah I only got a few clips of the mudhole last time and they were only 5-10sec long I could definitely watch some longer clips if I had some

Quote:
I saw Doc at CHP last night and he said the final cut of the Mudder Trucker video is finished and almost ready for sale.

But I agree with Clint, we need an actual TTC only video, something that would make a great 30 DVD. Hell we could probably even sell it in Crawler mag and raise some club funds or something. That way next TTC we could have prizes......just a thought.
Yeah i was thinking about more scale features to the courses like scale signs better boundaries or rope etc.. that stuff and less feet in the pics would make a great video
Old 09-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yeah i was thinking about more scale features to the courses like scale signs better boundaries or rope etc.. that stuff and less feet in the pics would make a great video
x2, I recon we need to think of everything to make it as real as possible, video it, keep out all of the feet, take an edit it like the real TTC videos and who knows, maybe we coudl sell some, I know we would all like a copy too.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badBKO View Post
x2, I recon we need to think of everything to make it as real as possible, video it, keep out all of the feet, take an edit it like the real TTC videos and who knows, maybe we coudl sell some, I know we would all like a copy too.

x3 on that
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote