Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: WSUC Winter Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #401
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
The season tie-breaker needs to be broken in a matter reflecting the series as a whole. Using one's performance on just 1 particular day is not representative of their performance as a whole through the entire series.
you guy's are right thanks' for helping me understand the point of ''series point's''
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #402
Rock Crawler

DickyT is in a precarious position with all this, (One of the reason's I don't like to do it) is that HE is the one that sets up the Comps, does the scores & has to be the guy to do the totaling of the overall scores.

So i'm sure that he doesn't want it to look like he does anything that favors HIS position the the grand totals.
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #403
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer19 View Post
DickyT is in a precarious position with all this, (One of the reason's I don't like to do it) is that HE is the one that sets up the Comps, does the scores & has to be the guy to do the totaling of the overall scores.

So i'm sure that he doesn't want it to look like he does anything that favors HIS position the the grand totals.
Yep, someone has already made a comment that DickyT will make a decision in his own favor. Tricky spot for sure.

Last edited by Scattman; 01-31-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #404
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer19 View Post

after adding point's..i'm only 19 point behind i think i can pull it off...dickyt is playing fair mini any way you can show up with that wrench? you might need to practice with that roxbox on the 14th..and good luck with that that..injoy the cold
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:59 AM   #405
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 View Post
after adding point's..i'm only 19 point behind i think i can pull it off...dickyt is playing fair mini any way you can show up with that wrench? you might need to practice with that roxbox on the 14th..and good luck with that that..injoy the cold
We are having the last comp in NPB, maybe some of those guys will throw the "wrench" in!! You never know
billj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #406
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 View Post

Thank you sir, funny you siad that cause am gonna need some drive time with my new front axle's.

I'll make sure to bring that wrench for you
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #407
I wanna be Dave

i got some wrenches at home, how big do you want. JK.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #408
I wanna be Dave

It is all a mute point. I have come down with pneumonia and probably won't make the comp
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #409
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyT View Post
It is all a mute point. I have come down with pneumonia and probably won't make the comp

I comp'ed on crutches with a broken hip............................................... ................just sayin'.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:58 AM   #410
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I comp'ed on crutches with a broken hip............................................... ................just sayin'.
You are a tougher man than I. With my lungs full of fluid and struggling to breathe I'm not gonna chance it.

Rich I respect your opinion to move the comp to the 12th, but that would be self serving on my part. The fair thing to do is admit defeat and congratulate you on a well driven series!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:37 AM   #411
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:

I remember that you drive 2inch's and call time I think it was the only comp you had the most time in your score sheet
Old 02-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #412
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You are a tougher man than I. With my lungs full of fluid and struggling to breathe I'm not gonna chance it.

Rich I respect your opinion to move the comp to the 12th, but that would be self serving on my part. The fair thing to do is admit defeat and congratulate you on a well driven series!

get well soon, Richard. That sucks
Old 02-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #413
I wanna be Dave

get your self healthy DT, there will be plenty more comps.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #414
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelerzman View Post
get your self healthy DT, there will be plenty more comps.
But no more series finals where I am the current points leader and lose by default

I know Rich Garrett is not happy about winning this way either. He wanted me to move it to another weekend.

That would not be fair to everyone though, we agreed as a group to hold it on the 6th in NPB. If I changed it because I'm ill and can't attend that would be very self serving, and that's not me...

Last edited by DickyT; 02-01-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #415
RCC Addict

Quote:
But no more series finals where I am the current points leader and lose by default

I know Rich Garrett is not happy about winning this way either. He wanted me to move it to another weekend.

That would not be fair to everyone though, we agreed as a group to hold it on the 6th in NPB. If I changed it because I'm ill and can't attend that would be very self serving, and that's not me...
I would postpone it, and I bet Billj and Rocky666 would be cool too! We could set it for the 12(state comp) or the 19th. I think we should do it.
Tydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:52 AM   #416
Official Cook of the ECC

Just set it for the 12th..................that would by far be the easiest to do. That was the original plan, not sure why it changed.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #417
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Just set it for the 12th..................that would by far be the easiest to do. That was the original plan, not sure why it changed.
The 12th is the state comp. Do it the next week. I dont mind if we reschedule, i wasnt gonna win if you didnt show up anyway.
We could do it feb 20 in NPB. Then we still have the guys up there in the mix.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #418
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by billj View Post
The 12th is the state comp. Do it the next week. I dont mind if we reschedule, i wasnt gonna win if you didnt show up anyway.
We could do it feb 20 in NPB. Then we still have the guys up there in the mix.

I know the comp is the 12th....I set the date.

The original plan was to have the comp along with the state comp.........same place same day.

With the smaller turnouts we have, adjusting dates to get everyone there(regulars at least) is something we have always done.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #419
"HOLLYWOOD"

Next on (How the Rock Tumbles) will DT recover from his illness in time to be crown the champ or will RG dominate while Tydl grasp on to his win. Or will the Father & Son tag team rain supreme??

Stay toon and watch lololol
Old 02-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #420
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Next on (How the Rock Tumbles) will DT recover from his illness in time to be crown the champ or will RG dominate while Tydl grasp on to his win. Or will the Father & Son tag team rain supreme??

Stay toon and watch lololol

I am glued to my screen! I can't stand the anticipation. I hate these long and drawn out storylines.
Tydl is offline   Reply With Quote