Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: WSUC Winter Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #121
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyT View Post
Looking forward to the next one. The day after Xmas, Wade will be running some new stuff. Can an untested rig do any worse than last
man i was kidding when i said dont even try he was maybe when he get's that %$-#@ and you help/guide him througout the build we can see him on fire again
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #122
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 View Post
man i was kidding when i said dont even try
ouch
Tydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #123
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Looking forward to the next one. The day after Xmas, Wade will be running some new stuff. Can an untested rig do any worse than last
With Wade rearming himself, i think he might come back with a vengeance

or NOT
billj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #124
"HOLLYWOOD"

Oh boy looks like everyone is gunning for number 1
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #125
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
we dont wanna be the #2
Old 12-15-2010, 06:43 AM   #126
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Isn't that always the case? Play to win. But unlike Mr Garrett, be happy regardless of how you do
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #127
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Isn't that always the case? Play to win. But unlike Mr Garrett, be happy regardless of how you do
you were not happy when i wanted to watch you run befor meyou almost started and 2nd is the first loser yes i was upset trying to run a new chassi that did very well..and i messed up blaw blaw... i plan on practice on sat and sun lets keep it fair lets let someone else judge so we have to drive+think at the same time it feels like it's a prerun when you watch all the other drivers go first on all the courses
Old 12-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #128
"HOLLYWOOD"

This is why I tried to put the preorder into a ffect during the state crawling, you load all the names into a random number generator and thats the order for the first course, then whoever gets the best score goes first in the second course, then whoever gets the best score on the second goes first in the third course, and so forth depending on how many courses are made until the finals and that offcourse is determind by scores who goes first and last.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #129
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
This is why I tried to put the preorder into a ffect during the state crawling, you load all the names into a random number generator and thats the order for the first course, then whoever gets the best score goes first in the second course, then whoever gets the best score on the second goes first in the third course, and so forth depending on how many courses are made until the finals and that offcourse is determind by scores who goes first and last.
So i guess if you nail every course your always going first, until the finals?Not that that's every going to happen to me!!

Last edited by billj; 12-15-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #130
I wanna be Dave

I have an idea for running order for the next comp, since we have such a small group we will do a hat draw or roll dice. I'll determine which depending on what makes it into my bag on comp morning.

Mini's method is cool but too much math for my pee brain to comprehend Draw or roll will keep me from having to review everyone's score sheet after each run too. What do you want... I'm fat and lazy
Old 12-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #131
Rock Crawler

Quote:
for the state comp's this is a great idea..your the man mini see what you can do next years state comps
Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #132
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I have an idea for running order for the next comp, since we have such a small group we will do a hat draw or roll dice. I'll determine which depending on what makes it into my bag on comp morning.

Mini's method is cool but too much math for my pee brain to comprehend Draw or roll will keep me from having to review everyone's score sheet after each run too. What do you want... I'm fat and lazy
Old 12-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #133
Rock Crawler

Quote:

i hope i can make on time i'm just glad to comp if i run first or show up late an have to run now its your call how ever you run it. im in
Old 12-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #134
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardgarrett56 View Post
i hope i can make on time
He who shows up late runs immediately upon arrival and first on ALL courses except final

kidding guys....
Old 12-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #135
"HOLLYWOOD"

Thats a good idea draw numbers from a hat 1-5 or how many people show up.

Oh DT it's not that hard to add course scores am not talking about total scores, just for each course if I get the best score in the first course I go first in the next one if you score best then you go first in the next course quite simple.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #136
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Oh DT it's not that hard to add course scores am not talking about total scores, just for each course if I get the best score in the first course I go first in the next one if you score best then you go first in the next course quite simple.
You overestimate my mathematical abilities

Plus I like to have the drivers hold their own score sheets. One on the clipboard at a time. As you know Miramar can get quite windy and even with only 5 sheets it becomes a bit to handle and chase when the wind rips the top 4 sheets from the board while you are trying to move the 5th to the top.

Last thing I need is someone blaming me for losing their sheet in the lake
Old 12-15-2010, 01:19 PM   #137
"HOLLYWOOD"

Quote:
You overestimate my mathematical abilities

Plus I like to have the drivers hold their own score sheets. One on the clipboard at a time. As you know Miramar can get quite windy and even with only 5 sheets it becomes a bit to handle and chase when the wind rips the top 4 sheets from the board while you are trying to move the 5th to the top.

Last thing I need is someone blaming me for losing their sheet in the lake

That would be funny but yes would suck
Old 12-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #138
RCC Addict

I like the rolling the dice idea, but I'm a dice man. Might turn into some illegal gambling before the comp Come on hard eights!
Tydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #139
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydl View Post
I like the rolling the dice idea, but I'm a dice man. Might turn into some illegal gambling before the comp Come on hard eights!
I like dice too. No way to feel differences in paper size when we are on the 2nd or 3rd draw. Time to dig out my old D&D stuff. I should have a shit load of dice.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #140
Official Cook of the ECC

You thugs and gangsters can keep the dice throwing in the back allies and clubs.........

Free Crawl format FTW. That's what we will be using in the upcoming SSRCC series. We already went over this.

Last edited by Scattman; 12-15-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: phone spelling
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote