Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: The Giveaway Crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 12:21 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
When Jason called me to tell me about his call with Braceysdad, all I could say was "wow" and "that's crazy". It is amazing that RCCrawler and this crawling community makes such an impact on peoples lives. I only wish Ron was still here to enjoy it with us and woop our butts with that awsome tuber. Thanks again braceysdad for being such a distinguished member of the RCCrawler community!

Also I wanted to say thanks to all the vendors for the killer prizes donated! The amount of support RCCrawler gets from our vendors is amazing and without it this site would not be the #1 RC Crawling site!

Check out the amount of vendors that donated to this raffle! 13 vendors with a total of 24 prizes as of this morning!

Yep....and I just got confirmation that Proline is donating the following:

2 Sets of Commando Bead Locs
2 Sets of Moab 40 Series Tires
1 Rock Pleazer Body
1 Ford Courier Body

Thanks to all!!!!
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2005, 04:04 PM   #22
Adilynsdad too!

I knew what Jason had planned but, I never expected him to put together such a nice display. I looked at the site this morning and got too emotional to comment. Jason great job! Words can't express my gratitude for what you have done. Badger thank you too for all of the hard work. I'm not sure who else is/was involved but God bless everyone.
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:27 PM   #23
Rock Stacker

Thumbs up Awesome People

You know it's really awesome how people respond to those in need.. I don't know any of you people personally but i can tell from the comments made in this post that you are truely an AWESOME bunch. I know most of us here have a little something in common (crawlers). I also know that when i read how Braceysdad had gotten emotional when he saw how (Jason) had put together the Giveaway crawler display. I too was touched by the thought of the loss of a friend or loved one. My God shine down on Rons family and my hats off to those whom put this raffle together. keep up the good work and to the winner of Rons awesome rig ROCK ON
EJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:45 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

I just wanted to say ....wow and thanks to braceysdad for a chance at owning that thing! It is awesome! I have done some selling with braceysdad in the past and he is a great guy.

I didnt know Ron, but my he R.I.P and god bless his family.
ratmloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

May Ron RIP and God bless his family.
rc4x4nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:03 AM   #26

Thats a sick crawler
T6Y5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 06:06 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Too often this community (myself included) will squabble. This is truly a gesture of generosity that is both unexpected and greatly appreciated. It shows not only the dedication of those who run the site, but also the community's value to its members. Thank you to Braceysdad for his incredible generosity. Thank you to the mods and vendors who added to this memorial. Although I did not know him, may Ron rest in peace and his memory live on in those he met and whom he loved.

-John
radishkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 09:34 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

i, too am new to this site and have built a txt using all your advise and would like to thank you. i have been reading all the posts on here just learning this stuff.
i dont know any of you but would like to say RIP for ron.
thanks to all of you.
dynamaxxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:09 AM   #29
Rock Stacker

I just had a thought.. Its great that bracysdad donated the crawler to help out the site but, do you (bracysdad) need or want anything? And I appologize but i dont even know your name. anyways, I dont know what exactly we could do for you guys but if there is anything please let us know. I hope that i am speaking for the general public here. Best wishes to you and your family in this very hard time.
cstmp8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #30
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstmp8r
I just had a thought.. Its great that bracysdad donated the crawler to help out the site but, do you (bracysdad) need or want anything? And I appologize but i dont even know your name. anyways, I dont know what exactly we could do for you guys but if there is anything please let us know. I hope that i am speaking for the general public here. Best wishes to you and your family in this very hard time.

This was actually my first thought as well. I offered to raffle off the crawler and send all the money raised to his family. They insisted that all of the money be used to keep RCC going strong!
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:27 PM   #31
Adilynsdad too!

As Jason said, he did offer to send the proceeds to the family. My answer was we really did'nt need the money and I needed this site more than money. I have used this site to "get away" more times than once. It helps to have a place to go and forget about the epressing stuff. Thanks for the offer.

Jeffrey Jones
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote