Notices

Thread: Full Page Color ad in 4W&OR...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2005, 09:29 AM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
Slashsplat, why do you use such a large and annoying font? Do you think you are special or something? You are no different than anyone else here. You went to walmart and paid the money for one just like everyone else. If you really had any involvement in these, you would have had one a long time ago. Do you even own a 1:1 scorpion? I didn't think so. Stop trying to market these things to people who already own them.
I apologize for the font.

I agree, that I am no different than anyone else here.

I am only special to my family.

No, I get these directly from the nice people at Funrise who licensed the Scorpion image and name from ScorpionCars.com. I assure you, my involvement is more than adequate to justify my posts.

Sorry if it appeared that I am Marketing. My intention was to provide some communication, and announce a cool thing that WE and Funrise did with the Red limited edition models.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2005, 04:25 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsplat

Sorry if it appeared that I am Marketing. My intention was to provide some communication, and announce a cool thing that WE and Funrise did with the Red limited edition models.
Quote:
Now, if you want to put $150 in the latest design that is BULLETPROOF, look for the **RED** 1/6 SCORPIONS. They are limited edition, and will be found at random at W-M. They are in the supply chain and they have a NUMBERED Certificate of Authenticity! Those are the babies to look for!

Sure sounds like marketing to me.

So, what was your part in the "Red limited edition models?

Nylint customer service is on here daily. That's where the communication should come from. Not from some tool who isn't affiliated w/Nylint. Duh.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911rc
Sorry Nylint but this I'm calling bull**** on this one. I, along with EVERYONE else on this board have paid our $150.00 for a product we expect to work. In the above posts are you ADMITTING to us that your product has several design flaws, flaws in which you find a solution for, slap a new color on it, and expect us to spend ANOTHER $150.00 to get it to finally work right? I don't thnk so.
Do the right thing and send out these "perfected" chassis to everyone who has already spent the money, been loyal fans, and TESTED THE PRODUCT FOR YOU. If it weren't for us, you wouldn't have known which parts to upgrade.
You can look through this message board and see who has reported damage, assisted others in fixing their crawlers, and who has been playing with and modifying these toys. You at least owe it to them.

Can you say jackass anyone you new exactly what you where buying when you went to wally world so quit your b****in.So do us all a favor and don't drag others into your rants.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECIAL ED
Can you say jackass anyone you new exactly what you where buying when you went to wally world so quit your b****in.So do us all a favor and don't drag others into your rants.
No wonder your handle is special ed, you dumb ****.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:31 AM   #25

Feel the love...

pitiful.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:34 AM   #26
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911rc
No wonder your handle is special ed, you dumb ****.
your right i am special person but would do me a favor and not call me dumb**** if you don't mind, thanks. remeber who ran out and bought nylint crawler.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:46 AM   #27
06 Super National Champ

ugh.
Attached Images

Closed Thread