Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: What would you like to see on RCCtv?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #81
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper View Post
What some of the top drivers bring with them to the events and there pit boxes and such.
I am going to be a JDRF diabetis charity raffle i am looking at purchasing three crawlers and i am also looking into some of the vendors to donate some of there product and build the crawlers on your show and every $10.00 donation will get there name in a hat for a chance to take home a sweet ride not only would you be helping out a great cause you could also win .

Last year i donated a baja 5b and we gave the baja away at the rcx show we took in $3400.00 and since there are so many more on this awesome site i would be interested in doing the same here in fact crazyace from California who is a member on this site won the baja which was worth almost $2500.00 after all the baja vendors helped me out and the hpibajaforums thanks Rob.

So i figure i purchase $800.00 or so of crawlers donate to this site and we can double the money that means we can help find the cure for the 3rd leading disease in the country i bielieve we can out do the total from the baja so what do you think Jason you interested.I was born in 1964 and was very ill found out at 3 back then it was nothing like it is now i am legaly blind dont drive anymore and i like helping my disease with charity.If you take a group of 10 people 1 out of that group is diabetic 1 does not know he is so lets put a helping hand to this .Thanks for your time i understand if your not interested .

Thanks
Chris Kasper
I love this idea, My daughter became a type 1 diabetic at the age of three......
dano104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links