Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: AX10 and Integy parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Never had a problem with the wheel wideners on my clod, but then again its been on the shelf till its finished! lol
2manyprojects is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #22

Thumbs down Crap? i dont think so

I just installed c-hubs and steering knuckles from integy.i had to grind out the c-hub to install them but no big deal.i also have the 129mm lower bent links.love em they work great,i am also very hard on my rig and haven't broke em yet. and the last integy part i have is the servo saver. this i was a lil skeptical about. i had to add spacers and have ordered 10mm axle extensions so my tire will clear the servo saver.but aside from that it seems like it will save my servo horn from a bashing.
i was planing on getting the 130mm integy shocks. and drive shafts but i think i will look elsewhere for drive shafts.
Are the shocks worth getting or is there a better 130mm internal spring shock set?
cerealkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #23
Rock Stacker

man im glade that i seen that tube frame, I just about ordered that. Looks terrible.

J21
johnson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzz View Post
Got bearings for my rear lock out hubs. Well, what to say... Me confused coz they appeared to be 10x15x4 and not 5x15x4 as claimed. Anyway, not a big deal, just misunderstanding, but the sad fact about, that i can't find such size in any HS.
May be i have to try the to find the appropriate inch version of it?
Does anyone have suggestions?
Thanks
5x15x4 sounds right unless you think the axle is more than 5mm
losichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #25
Rock Stacker

I can legitly say that I wouldnt reccomend that roll cage, looked at one and slapped one on my truck today and it looked bad, its really small.
johnson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:11 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

those drive shafts are....eh... ok my brother had those on his honcho and they kept coming out. It could have been some technical problem with it but i doubt it...
VintageCopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Id rather use parts made out of popsicle sticks than spend any money on integy's crap. Hands down the worst customer service out there. If it was up to me, there company would be bankrupt. They are a disgrace to R/c.
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:09 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

The customer service does not exist out there probably.
Posted aQ on those lockouts a week ago and no answer. Add the dumb support system they have on their webb
shizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Posted aQ on those lockouts a week ago and no answer. Add the dumb support system they have on their webb
I had called when some shocks I had ordered from them were missing pieces and 2 of the 4 shocks that I did recieve had bent shock rods, they told me it wasnt any of their concern and suggested I "sell them on ebay", and then hung up on me.
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:06 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

They don't need to have customer support. All they have to do is offer low prices and even though most people know they suck they will buy from them anyway because its cheap. We as a society just keep telling ourselves that somehow that super low priced part must be as good as the more expensive.

I see it in my line of work everyday.

Randy
racerrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

Default Re: AX10 and Integy parts

Well from what I've read here the shocks are ok, correct?

I'd really like to hear more about them.

These ones. http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...NTC22912SILVER

Last edited by 505tj; 01-07-2012 at 08:38 PM.
505tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

I bought the shafts here from someone who probably got scared of all the negative comments.
Are they direct-fit with no mods??? NO ,so for a newbie they won't work and probably get the bad-press therefore.
The outer "sleeves" I guess you would call them ,are too long for an SCX and bind the suspension because they bottom-out too early.
Nothing is thread-locked from the factory and the pins and barrels will fall out and get lost first-run.
They do run close to the links if you are 4-linked because of the diameter of the sleeves, but not enough to worry.
My fix was of course to lock-tite everything, including the pins.
Cut about 3/8 off the sleeves and plunge-shafts.
Understand I'm not running all the high-zoot/comp-crawler stuff ,just 35t scale'in, but so-far they work. Would I pay retail for a set?? NO...
ridepate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcrawl View Post
well what to say about integy. i will say its nothing good bought a brushed motor for my dads crawler two batterys ran and the motor was locking up and smoking got there metal driveshafts also crap nothing but problems out of them so i bought mip shafts and have not had any problems at all next up is there tube chassis welds look like blobs that a 3 year old did the hole chassis was crooked and the threaded shock mount bar was not even brazed on straight

Sheesh...I can braze better than that with a crayon! Why did you let them get away with that?
Knarly Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote