Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Looking to dust off the TLT and get back in.. Whats new in parts and chassis?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Looking to dust off the TLT and get back in.. Whats new in parts and chassis?

Hey guys, I was out of the game for a good while since the pressures of life were keeping me from my favorite hobby, and hopefully now I am back at last! I finally got to dust off my TLT-based rig and get back onto RCCrawler, and wow have things changed in the couple years I've been gone...! While I am still getting my rig up and running, I am already beginning to dream of updates and upgrades! I got pics of my truck below for the fun of it, but I wanted to ask: whats new in the world of chassis and motors? I like the body I have, but I have always wanted to do a tube chassis-type build, maybe using something like the Gmade chassis.. Same for motors- last I was in the hobby, guys like Holmes Hobbies were the best, with the brushless outrunner being the best! Who would be a good setup for some regular lowspeed crawling, maybe a bit of rock racing?

dreadshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Looking to dust off the TLT and get back in.. Whats new in parts and chassis?

Nice rig. Not much has change for the tlts. Very selected amount of parts. Mainly rcp still has alot for the tlt. In my trail 2.2 tlt based rig I'm running the Holmes hobbies 35t brushed trail master. But that's pretty much all I can think of for now

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
pedemaster-rc is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking to dust off the TLT and get back in.. Whats new in parts and chassis? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Dust Guppy gets a rebuild (COMPLETE NEW CHASSIS) PinchFlat Tamiya Clod Buster 9 08-12-2004 07:37 AM