Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > General Scale Talk

Notices

Thread: rc4wd prob

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default rc4wd prob

im not sure where to post this but heres my question. has any one else had the problem with them where i ordered a back ordered part then never recieved it or heard from them for for 2 months, until i bitched and complained to them. so when i thought i had it all figured out BAM they dont send me the part that i swapped for the back ordered 1. and they deleted my account from their site, so wtf am i suspposed to do

by the way if you've had any other problems with them regarding their service please post it on this post

it'll be like a mini better business burrow

thank you
1mopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

I doubt your account has been deleted. Have you sent a mail with your order number and issue? It takes upto 48 hurs to get a response.
Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Give them some time most e-mail from RC4WD are sent late at night. They will take care of you.
sally1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Great Guys over there! they will get you taking care of.
Rock Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

ya they're great now, after them ignoring me for weeks and me threatening to instigate a frod investigation/ they finally thought it would be important to contact me, and they're finally going to send me my parts yay
Old 10-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

yay once again they told me they were sending me my parts and once again they still arent here. thats surprising. NOT

JUST SEND ME MY DAMN PARTS
Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #7

I have never had a problem ordering from RC4WD they always have great service and excellent communication. But if you feel they are not giving you the proper service, then head over to RPP for your parts, Corey is great to deal with
oxman283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

yes rpp is excellant i ordered many parts from them but rc4wd is pissin me off super bad cuz they owed me money and so they told me to pick out a part of equal value and so i did and that was around a month ago and they wont talk to me
Old 10-07-2010, 03:48 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mopar View Post
im not sure where to post this but heres my question. has any one else had the problem with them where i ordered a back ordered part then never recieved it or heard from them for for 2 months, until i bitched and complained to them. so when i thought i had it all figured out BAM they dont send me the part that i swapped for the back ordered 1. and they deleted my account from their site, so wtf am i suspposed to do

by the way if you've had any other problems with them regarding their service please post it on this post

it'll be like a mini better business burrow

thank you

Our old site had some issue, so we had to move to a new software, during this upgrade, we couldn't move some of
those old orders info. But we do have a backup, if you just email us, we can send you a copy.

Please email us to rcrock(at)rc4wd.com, so we can check your order and reply back to you.
rc4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:49 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
yes rpp is excellant i ordered many parts from them but rc4wd is pissin me off super bad cuz they owed me money and so they told me to pick out a part of equal value and so i did and that was around a month ago and they wont talk to me
We dont ignore anybody's email, if you want email us your order #, I can see what happen and get back to you.
rc4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #11
Rock Stacker

I had a bit of a mix up with them recently but Mike took care of everything professionally and quickly.
dwarrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #12
RCC Addict

I had one mediocre experience with them in the past but they made it right. Now, especially after my last order, I can only bow to their service and customer care.
MadForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I have ordered several things from them and have never had a single issue, including having to return something. It may be because you are from Cali, I didn't even think they delivered to the land of Fruit and Nuts just kidding!
TXJeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

TXJeeper1 next time look at where your stuff ships from man but every thing should be under control now i should be gettin my parts next week. im hopind that i dont hav aproblm like this next time. i shouldnt though
Old 10-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #15

It's been 11 business days since I place my order(10076), it's status is still "new". I've sent 2 emails but couldn't get a reply. My previous order was delivered very fast but this time I'm having some problem.
Keep waiting
tolgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

It takes a couple of days to get a reply.

Please send a mail to rcrock @ rc4wd.com to enquire about your order. RC4WD are not going to discuss private individual orders on a public forum.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:07 AM   #17

Well it's been 3 days since my last email and 12 days since I placed my order. Not a single reply.
When should I issue a PayPal Dispute?
tolgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper

dam i m not sure why, but for some odd reson im not ment to get my parts. rc4wd sent them and now the post office sent me an email saying that my parts arrived on the 6, but rc4wd sent me the email saying that they had sent it on the 7 so in theory the post office cant deliver some thing that they hadnt got yet right..... but what ever im over it if they show up they show if they dont they dont
Old 10-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

id tell rc4d if they dont respond with in 24 hrs of this email than you will instigate a fraud report if i were you thats what i did and it worked quite well
Old 10-14-2010, 05:03 AM   #20
Rock Crawler

Quote:
id tell rc4d if they dont respond with in 24 hrs of this email than you will instigate a fraud report if i were you thats what i did and it worked quite well

This just causes other peoples orders/issues to be delayed as these unnecessary claims need to be sorted out. You know very well that no fraud is being committed and that RC4WD always put things right.

Last edited by Katan; 10-14-2010 at 05:21 AM.