Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Kansas

Notices

Thread: Any F OFFs in Kansas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #21
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Any F OFFs in Kansas?

Gentlemen I apologize for speaking into something that I did not have any background knowledge of. I don't like it when someone does that to me so I truly am sorry and hope you'll forgive me enough to let me crawl with you sometime.
pedlhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 01:31 AM   #22
Rock Stacker

By the way, I lied...I'm not a bad ass but I can eat 2 Big Macs and a large order of french fry's.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:20 AM   #23
RCC Addict

Everyone is welcomed at our events. I know I am not perfect and have in the past run my mouth and trash talked on someone else's rig. However the incident was not entirely one sided and we will leave it at that.
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:27 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

I need to be an adult this morning before I run off to work.

I did a bad thing yesterday and stooped to a very low level and turned into an internet bully. It was never my intent, but it happened. Yeah, Wraithscale was annoying A LOT of people on here in the Kansas section, but I took it to a level it should have never gotten to. I want to publicly apologize to Wraithscale for the thing I did last night to him on this forum. I hope that it was a bit of an eye opener yes, but at the same time. I can be the bigger person and step up and admit when I am wrong.

I had just come home from a GREAT weekend with a group of old friends and new and I let this petty little thing get to me so much it ruined everything for some reason and it shouldn't have.

Again, Wraithscale, if you read this, I am deeply sorry for what I did to you personally. I just ask that if you hang out in the Kansas area that you use the golden rule. Treat others as you would like to be treated and you will make a shit ton of friends here, I promise you that.
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedlhed View Post
By the way, I lied...I'm not a bad ass but I can eat 2 Big Macs and a large order of french fry's.
Well maybe sometime when I am around there we can crawl and get a couple big mac's! Got any cool places down there? Sometimes I go hang out with DJSX down around Wichita. DJ and I got out to Cornado on Sunday, that was the first time I had my rig out for about 2 months. Work and school has been taking over most of my time.
ksbs456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #26

Definitely missed out on a few escapades on here. Taking the SCX-10 this weekend was a blast. School and work pretty much have taken over my life. Maybe sometime we can get together down here although I don't know any places besides tracks for racing. Have to get input from someone in the area and pictures of the terrain they like crawling at.
DJSCX10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksbs456 View Post
Well maybe sometime when I am around there we can crawl and get a couple big mac's! Got any cool places down there? Sometimes I go hang out with DJSX down around Wichita. DJ and I got out to Cornado on Sunday, that was the first time I had my rig out for about 2 months. Work and school has been taking over most of my time.
That would rock. You know there really are some decent places around Augusta. They drained the city lake to put in a new spillway which revealed quite a bit of rocky shoreline that I've hit some and in the city park there is a canal of sorts that the spillway feeds and I've run it also. Out at Santa Fe Lake is some really cool areas that would be good for a g2g but I hit it when it was still infested with ticks and haven't been able to make it back. Unfortunately running a hot rod shop takes up all my time. Last Wednesday I was at the shop for 21 hours trying to make a 66' Cuda somehow look cool which I feel we've accomplished and an 82 vette with extremely low miles got a new paint job. I'm not a big vette fan even though I have Chevy blood but this thing is pretty sweet. Now if I could finish sanding and rubbing the friggin thing. I hate black! I mean buffing out black.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithascale View Post
I F OFF all the time!!! Why not just get a wraith and start from that? Throw a brushless system in and see if you like F OFF'ing.
Umm I don't see anything negative about wraithascales comment. Heck all he did was suggest something. on a thread that was 4 months old
Shanerz is offline   Reply With Quote

Any F OFFs in Kansas? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kansas is Dialed grob23 Kansas 84 06-02-2012 09:34 PM
Kansas Krawling? nosfanatic2006 Kansas 17 09-20-2010 11:15 PM
Kansas RC Club? LTEYFZ450SE Kansas 10 05-02-2008 09:47 PM
My trip to Kansas. zeek Nebraska 1 03-24-2008 10:34 PM