Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Topless and bulletproof

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

damn dude, that freakin sucks. wish you the best of luck finding it.
speed ghilliesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

What the...? Fawking people suck ass.

What kind of real options do you have for finding it? And Justice for the thief if he's found (as opposed to 'justice')? They probably turn the other cheek when those familiar things--the items you mentioned--go missing but will they pay more attention in cases like these?
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder

That sucks. Hey Don if you read this send please contact me and I'll pay for you to send Ian a micro wedge combo the chassis and vertex wheel kit. Come on everyone let's pitch in and help out one of our soldiers. I know we all have some extra parts laying around that we can help Ian build a complete micro. Who's in? I have an extra transmitter I can send as well just let me know where to send it.

Could some please send Don @ billet works this message I'm on my phone @ the moment but I want to help out.
Thanks
Billy
willy1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Willy, I think he lost his TMC rig. That said, I totally agree that we can get him fixed back up. I know he is prepping for his return home now and will not be able to receive anything there now...but we can have it at his home waiting for him...I have his addy
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Thank for the reply Don. My apologies I thought he lost his whole box of parts and goodies. Either way I'd like to get a chassis to him weather it your wedge or the tmc. As a former police officer I (goin back to work real soon) I have alittle bit of an idea of what our soldiers do and want to help Ian out. I'd be more than happy to put a project on hold a few more days to get him back up and crawling.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
As a former police officer I (goin back to work real soon) I have alittle bit of an idea of what our soldiers do and want to help Ian out. I'd be more than happy to put a project on hold a few more days to get him back up and crawling.

Amen, I am a current LEO and have a ton of respect for our fellow brothers (soldiers) fighting in a much tougher war than the one back home.

I will be happy to pitch in and help too. Can we make a list of what he had and that will help determine who picks up the tab on what?
fiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #27

I am a current LEO in California and have the utmost respect for our soldiers...So count me in....
VredenCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Lowcrawl

I sent you a pm, as soon as I get your address I will get a TMC kit headed your way so that you can rebuild
when your ready.

Blade

Last edited by BLADE; 06-29-2010 at 07:37 PM.
BLADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #29
Pebble Pounder

The list sounds good. I'll pick up the tab on the chassis and the wheels so blade just let me know how you want to take care of that and I'll contact Don @ billet works for some wheels.

Ian can you post a list of parts you lost and an address for the rest who are willing to pitch in.

Everyone just pick a part from the list and post a reply so we can all keep track of this all.

It's great to see you all showing support.
Thank you.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #30
Rock Stacker

Default Thank you all for your support

I want to thank everyone for your solid support. i truly am grateful for your actions and words. It truly is a wonderful thing to see a community bound by a single interest, and solid morals come together and help. I could only wish that everyone could have your values and morals in life. This ordeal, though insignificant to some, has got my blood going for 24+ hours now. I actually lost sleep, but to wake up to your messages, it truly is an uplifting experience. Thank you all so very much.

As for the replacement parts, i would only need a new Blade chassis, and the parts that were specific to the rig. This wasthe HR Aluminum transmission case and gear cover, and a HR 53T spur gear and the atomic mod BBII. This was the best setup i had that ELIMINATES binding in the Trans and provides more than sufficient torque and speed. all the rest i have in my parts box, and my wife is grabbing me a fresh LMRC on the 15th.

Ive gone back to the mechanics shop and they have had things go missing too. mostly petty stuff like tools but just this morning someone's iPod vanished. Now, this is not my first deployment and i know that every time an oncoming unit shows up, stuff goes missing. Long story short i talked to the replacing mechanics Platoon Sergeant and he swears his guys are clean. Well, we'll see.

Again, thank you all so very much. If there is ANYTHING i can do for ANY of you, let me know, and im there.
LowCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:11 AM   #31
Pebble Pounder

hey guys just got the BB2 ordered

Blade is going to send out a TMC

That leaves the HR trans cover and a 53T HR spur gear. whos got those?
Old 06-30-2010, 06:06 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

where can those be purchased?
gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #33

I can get the trans cover if somebody can PM me an address to drop ship it to
bkotzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #34
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCrawl View Post
Again, thank you all so very much. If there is ANYTHING i can do for ANY of you, let me know, and im there.
Just come home safe, brother.
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #35

I just order the HR trans case and HR 53t spur. If someone can send me a pm with a shipping address, I will forward them once received.

Get home safe and thank you for your service....
VredenCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #36
Quarry Creeper

I wanted to help with this, can I 'donate' any $ for the chassis? Not sure if Blade just sent one, or someone helped pay for or what?

I wasn't sure if you just sent him another, or if someone else bought, and wanted to give a little!
gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:58 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

I just got back to the site and my list was a great idea, but.....everyone bought everything before I had chance to. Thanks everyone for jumping on this. Lowcrawl....do you need anything else, or is there other parts that you have had your eyes and would like?
fiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #38
Rock Stacker

Yes, Im going to need a Right, size 10.5 Wide desert combat boot because im going to wear mine down on this guy's backside. Just joking.
No, I dont need anything else. Thank you all so much for your help. I am eternally grateful to all of you!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #39
I wanna be Dave

Ian, would you like another set of Vertex Micro Bead-locks for this rig? Just let me know brother. As I've told you before my friend...we all have your back and will do what we can for you all.
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet works View Post
Ian, would you like another set of Vertex Micro Bead-locks for this rig? Just let me know brother. As I've told you before my friend...we all have your back and will do what we can for you all.
Thank you Don, that would be much appreciated. You and the entire RCCrawler community are a godsend to help with these stresses. My heart goes out to all of you.