Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Check Out The New Wheel Mod PLEASE OMMENT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANALLY View Post
Why not!!!

Look at what we did with the QLO's...I'm sure many people questioned that! It ALWAYS helps seeing other ideas if nothing else than to see that it's not to your taste. Look at that build thread that was done on the "monster truck"...one of the most looked at and responded too on the micros to date. Not my taste but alot of others liked it and the craftsmanship was awesome!

I like the look of these and it is very clean. THE REAL QUESTION is where is the actual build info...I'm not sure what u did and what u used?!?
When we did the Qlo's it was for performance, not for looks. It looks to me that the tires pictured are a hard compound. They are not going to fair well on the rocks. Might just be me, but its not a crawler mod as much as a downgrade. Its AWSOME non the less, just a scale monster truck. IMO I'm not bashing, so done say anything back to me that will piss me off. And take it easy on murderface. We got into crawling to crawl and mod. If we wanted a moster truck we would do the mod. Very good work and keep crawling.

Last edited by Jeepkid; 11-30-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Jeepkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #22
rik
RCC Addict

stomper, cool mod ya did here. thanks for posting.
i think everyone else should cool down a tad. they are, indeed, toys. and the whole point of this site, is to SHARE ideas (good or bad) with others and PROMOTE rc rock crawling. Flaming/bashing will deter people from the sport. i work with a kid who wants to get into the sport but will not join this site simply because of some peoples attitudes on here. which, is pretty f'n sad if ya ask me. if ya dont like someone's post, then move along.

Think of it this way guys. the other day i was in target and saw a New Bright rc crawler. (not the old jeep one's) this one was a four link'er. so i'd be expecting to see some questions on those puppies after x'mas. that will be a lot of kids' first rigs, and with the attitudes on here, it will be there last.
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

I dunno.

its one thing to be a dick. Its another to take a dick in the ass......

When people are mean to me, I tell them so. When I am a dick, i expect to be told so.

If you wont join an online forum because people are "too mean," thats just an opinion based on an overly sensitive vagina.

I dont see why every is so fawkin sensitive all the time.

We are all equals ('cept the mods amd drgracer, because he is a backwards fairy)

no one is better than you, and you are no one.
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #24
Scale Detail Engineering

I don't know Beelzebob, as the Fist of the North Star I'd say you're kung fu is better then everyone else's... unless of course your actually Jagi the Pretender!
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEELZEBOB View Post
I dunno.

If you wont join an online forum because people are "too mean," thats just an opinion based on an overly sensitive vagina.

i totally agree with ya. but how someone feels is how someone feels. i aint gonna change that....not even gonna try...

anyway, again, cool mod...
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I dunno.

its one thing to be a dick. Its another to take a dick in the ass......

When people are mean to me, I tell them so. When I am a dick, i expect to be told so.

I dont see why every is so fawkin sensitive all the time.

We are all equals ('cept the mods amd drgracer, because he is a backwards fairy)

no one is better than you, and you are no one.
I understand everyones opinion, but it just looked like you were a little hard on murderface. He didnt mean harm by his OPINION. So move on turn the stone and lets keep talkin about crawlers.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Yea, and i apologize if that was too harsh.

But for a new guy that doesnt know any better, and is only trying to show us something he put some decent work into and makes him very happy.......

And all the first reply says is that its stupid, and should be posted somewhere else........

I can kinda see why newbs think this place is full of dicks.

BUT all i really wanna see is some video of these Losi Monster trucks!!!
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

stomper4x4
Great job looks like alot of fun!

Blade
BLADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #29
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Yea, and i apologize if that was too harsh.

But for a new guy that doesnt know any better, and is only trying to show us something he put some decent work into and makes him very happy.......

And all the first reply says is that its stupid, and should be posted somewhere else........

I can kinda see why newbs think this place is full of dicks.

BUT all i really wanna see is some video of these Losi Monster trucks!!!
Its cool bob, I'm sorry to all that took offence to anything I said. Its a cool mod. These little crawlers were designed to be a scaler. That is what Rich said when they interviewed him on the micro. I sold mine a month ago to fund other projects. When I get another one I will make it a scaler.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepkid View Post
Its cool bob, I'm sorry to all that took offence to anything I said. Its a cool mod. These little crawlers were designed to be a scaler. That is what Rich said when they interviewed him on the micro. I sold mine a month ago to fund other projects. When I get another one I will make it a scaler.
then you better get 2 so you can keep up with me on the couch pillows bud

EDIT: that sounded really inappropriate
murderface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderface View Post
then you better get 2 so you can keep up with me on the couch pillows bud

EDIT: that sounded really inappropriate
You make it sound so gay