Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: the good and bad?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 10:15 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s View Post
what are the cheap bead lock choices you guys have used and they hold up good? im planning on some 1.9 chisels for it and the pro-line '72 c-10 chevy to match the 2.2 i have

I am really liking the new proline beadlocks (Titus) they were fairly inexpensive and have a nice clean look to them. And are really not too much work to assemble/disassemble!
Drvnbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drvnbeing View Post
I am really liking the new proline beadlocks (Titus) they were fairly inexpensive and have a nice clean look to them. And are really not too much work to assemble/disassemble!
I see that this wheel comes with weights but how much weight and can you run just 1 rig of weight on these wheels or do you have to use both?
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #23
mgb

I'm with moparman, run your truck stock for a while then do some of the free mods and drive, drive, drive. I haven't broken anything yet either. I will say that my first purchase will likely be some Axial beadlocks and some blue or g8 compound tires. the stock ones are not great out doors. All in all, i am very happy with it and wont likely upgrade any other parts until something breaks.
Happy wheeling.
mgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgb View Post
I'm with moparman, run your truck stock for a while then do some of the free mods and drive, drive, drive. I haven't broken anything yet either. I will say that my first purchase will likely be some Axial beadlocks and some blue or g8 compound tires. the stock ones are not great out doors. All in all, i am very happy with it and wont likely upgrade any other parts until something breaks.
Happy wheeling.
As soon as those tires go on and your hookin up say bye bye to your lockers.
Also keep the servo saver in place or replace servo. Especially if you are adding weight to your wheels or servo will go next.
gimpygolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:34 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpygolden View Post
As soon as those tires go on and your hookin up say bye bye to your lockers.
Also keep the servo saver in place or replace servo. Especially if you are adding weight to your wheels or servo will go next.
me and plastic driveline parts never got along
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote