Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: forward throttle trim not working

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 07:41 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

I for one will be interested to see what the problem is...
soundcolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

i maybe wrong kuz my MRC isnt running kuz i fried the esc for the third time, but i read the manual and it says the slipper clutch moves away from the gears while inclining, so remover ur gear box cover and drive it up that incline and see if it does that, and if it does turn the central gear left and right until it doesnt, hope this helps
shadowrejects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrejects View Post
i maybe wrong kuz my MRC isnt running kuz i fried the esc for the third time, but i read the manual and it says the slipper clutch moves away from the gears while inclining, so remover ur gear box cover and drive it up that incline and see if it does that, and if it does turn the central gear left and right until it doesnt, hope this helps
well its too late to try that out since I sent it out for repairs, but next time something like this happens past the warranty date I will have to try that out.

How did you fry the ESC? Is this another thing I have to worry about with the losi mrc!
pcsourced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsourced View Post
How did you fry the ESC? Is this another thing I have to worry about with the losi mrc!
Technically, it's something to think about with just about any kind of electronics you're running... But, for the most part, it's not a big worry until you start upgrading electronics that want more juice from the battery (that the stock ESC can't handle).
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote