Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: What now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #21
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
I plan to. Depending on what get's done and how much time I get to run it, not sure if I'll run 1.9. Just depends on time.

And for 2.2, although I'd love to run my Fastback, I think the XR is just too capable by comparison, so the Fastback will just watch.

Fortunately, I have almost 2 months until the next comp, so things look promising. Once the MRC is together, I'd like to hook up with you at Mike's HS and get your feedback on the setup. If you can find the time.

But I'm still waiting for the Roller and parts. I imagine I'll be getting packages from various places for the three crawler's over the next two weeks.
Next comp is next month I think its the 20th
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Next comp is next month I think its the 20th
I thought it was Feb 20th! Oh, crap!

Unless there's a miracle, I'll probably only enter the 2.2 again. I gotta improve on my pitiful performance last time, although I was plagued with tech problems.

If I get the MRC in decent shape, and I can get enough time on it, maybe I'll enter that too, who knows. Given it's free to enter, it's no biggy, but don't want to waste everyone's time unless I can work with it comfortably.

But this just means we'll need to meet up sooner, after I get everything in! My first two packages arrived today, and I expect everything by mid-next week at the latest. I'll keep you posted.
JustinThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #23
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
I thought it was Feb 20th! Oh, crap!

Unless there's a miracle, I'll probably only enter the 2.2 again. I gotta improve on my pitiful performance last time, although I was plagued with tech problems.

If I get the MRC in decent shape, and I can get enough time on it, maybe I'll enter that too, who knows. Given it's free to enter, it's no biggy, but don't want to waste everyone's time unless I can work with it comfortably.

But this just means we'll need to meet up sooner, after I get everything in! My first two packages arrived today, and I expect everything by mid-next week at the latest. I'll keep you posted.

Dont worry about wasing anyones time,and dont worry about needing to get time on it.
The hardest part for me isnt driving good,its driving good at the comp

Just bring it a drive it

schedule
NTXRCC Season 4 Schedule

Last edited by rock hard; 12-28-2010 at 11:19 PM.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote