Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Louisiana

Notices

Thread: Any1 in the baton rouge, gonales, prairieville area?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsushawn View Post
For you BR/Ascension guys, There is a buisiness development at the intersection of 42 and Airline. Been there a couple times in the past week and it has a little of everything. There is a couple of rock piles, plenty of anti-erosion rocks inthe ditch and in the back right corner there is a pond that has plenty of good washouts.

Gona have to get out there one day and check it out, havnt had a need to head that way in a while tho. Maybe a day trip one weekend just to check it out is in order. What buisnesses are in the complex?
truckerbuddy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip cross View Post
You need to read to rules before posting wanted adds. Are you the windshield guy buy chance ??
I need a windshield for my 1:1 4WD.
Yep I'm the windshield guy. What year/model is it?
lsushawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:46 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerbuddy2 View Post
Gona have to get out there one day and check it out, havnt had a need to head that way in a while tho. Maybe a day trip one weekend just to check it out is in order. What buisnesses are in the complex?
There is only one in the complex at the moment and it is in the front left hand corner away from where I've been crawling. There is nothing else being built yet and I've never seen anyone else out there.
lsushawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:40 AM   #104

i live on 42....if you like it there then meet me some day and ill show you these lakes me and alpinehyperite meet up to drive.....lots of eroded mud for crawling, scaling..... its the place that the last pics were taken.... about 10min from airline and 42. anytome you guys are in town or near 42 text me at 225 253 2282. we can meet up
sudden_scaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #105

Do you guys still get together? I live in Maurepas and am looking to get some info on local crawling. I haven't bought a crawler yet, I am stilling looking to get the right rig for the area. Let me know the next time y'all get together and I will pick your brains! Thanks
toddinbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #106

yea, we still g2g. got some good places here in prairieville and st.amant. the scale crawlers do best out here. like a scx10 ect.... or tamiya cco1

personally im buying a house in frost in a couple days so ive been REALLY busy.
keep in touch though. there will be pleny to do at the new house. i invite anyone over to build or create or drive anything
sudden_scaler is offline   Reply With Quote