Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: 2009 MiRCa summer comp series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 04:45 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Since this is new to us I will be the rules commitee member.
xzk7nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #22
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
WHO is the rules rep in this area?
I done posted the info in post #15. You can also go into the comp section and click on the sticky called "club listings" and see all of the current clubs
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
rocksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

How do I become a member? I crawl with the guy's down at twisted crawlers. I'm in my rooky season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksrock View Post
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #25
Quarry Creeper

just show up. that it.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #26
Pebble Pounder

I will also try and crawl in 2.2 comp this summer. I know that I won't make every comp but I will make it when I can.
80mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Ok ill talk to farmer and hitman46mod at next comp. Do you have a web site? And where do you crawl at?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:28 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksrock View Post
Ok ill talk to farmer and hitman46mod at next comp. Do you have a web site? And where do you crawl at?
well the cloest place to you is the Aubrun Hills fire department. But the other place we use is the mill park in Davisburg and the White Lake Mejers. But we are always on the look out for new places. this year we going to be moving all over the state like the baycity area and maythe west side it they are up for it.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Ok ill send out a pm to shreck. What do you guy's run? I got a diablo with r2d,mip's,ax10 axle's and all the other stuff.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:36 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

stay tuned here or keep a look out for a new thread for the dates. we will have a meeting once we get the new rules all ironed out to go over.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzk7nr View Post
we will have a meeting once we get the new rules all ironed out to go over.
New rules? 2008's rules will fall over to 2009. I think the only change is the scoring sheets are now much better than previous years.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
I done posted the info in post #15. You can also go into the comp section and click on the sticky called "club listings" and see all of the current clubs
I know all about the club listing section but what allows a club to change rules committee members this is a joke if there are no more by-laws than just say I will do it!!
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #33
Quarry Creeper

its not so much New rules. its more additons to accomidate more people into running with us. Dont worry the are still gonna 99.9% the same as what you need to do for national events
Old 01-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I know all about the club listing section but what allows a club to change rules committee members this is a joke if there are no more by-laws than just say I will do it!!
its being taken care of dont worry
Old 01-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #35
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzk7nr View Post
its being taken care of dont worry
I cant wait to see this

MY EDIT

Here is the thing whatever I say good or bad will be turned around like I am all for Twisted Crawlers and dont want MiRCa to succeed well that's not the case and I feel MiRCa is going to do what they want regardless of a vote or who votes. I am also hearing 2 different stories from the guys on RCC TwistedCreations says rules are the same and Jason says different so only time will tell I guess
GOOD LUCK gUYS

Last edited by twistedone; 01-06-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:01 AM   #36
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
I cant wait to see this

MY EDIT

Here is the thing whatever I say good or bad will be turned around like I am all for Twisted Crawlers and dont want MiRCa to succeed well that's not the case and I feel MiRCa is going to do what they want regardless of a vote or who votes. I am also hearing 2 different stories from the guys on RCC TwistedCreations says rules are the same and Jason says different so only time will tell I guess
GOOD LUCK gUYS
Jason who? Hensel?

and what rules? Event rules? club rules?

Event Rules have not even been discussed and that is exactly what I told you. I stated that since they have not been discussed that they will probably just use the 2008 rules.

If it is club rules, yes it is changing in which I have done told you that also. So not sure why your getting 2 different stories, unless you are just not understanding.

I'm still trying to figure out why your always trying to bring the MIRCA club down. This is just a hobby where guys play with toy trucks on the rocks. Who cares what this guy does or that guy does. Who cares if that club does things different than your club and who cares who does more work for their club. People in this hobby need to quit taking this so freaggin serious anymore. No matter where you turn, someone is bitching, pissing, moaning, selling out info on others to further themselves through a sponsor, backstabbing,etc.etc. and I could go on forever. There is more drama in RC crawling than in a damn soap opera anymore and it is absolutely ridiculous.

We all need to get back to the way we was in 2004/2005 when RCC was started. We were all friends and helped each other out and had fun. Maybe you guys should clean the sand out of the manginas and work crap out so that you guys can help each other, not bring each other down. If that can not be done, then so be it. But quit worrying about each others clubs and what you feel you deserve and go play on the rocks with your toy!
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:22 AM   #37
RCC Addict

Very well said, i'm with you 100 percent. Where never going to make a living at this, so whats the big deal, there toy trucks.
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 AM   #38
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTGOINGSLOW View Post
Very well said, i'm with you 100 percent. Where never going to make a living at this, so whats the big deal, there toy trucks.
X2
Old 01-07-2009, 07:03 AM   #39
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
Jason who? Hensel?

and what rules? Event rules? club rules?

Event Rules have not even been discussed and that is exactly what I told you. I stated that since they have not been discussed that they will probably just use the 2008 rules.

If it is club rules, yes it is changing in which I have done told you that also. So not sure why your getting 2 different stories, unless you are just not understanding.

I'm still trying to figure out why your always trying to bring the MIRCA club down. This is just a hobby where guys play with toy trucks on the rocks. Who cares what this guy does or that guy does. Who cares if that club does things different than your club and who cares who does more work for their club. People in this hobby need to quit taking this so freaggin serious anymore. No matter where you turn, someone is bitching, pissing, moaning, selling out info on others to further themselves through a sponsor, backstabbing,etc.etc. and I could go on forever. There is more drama in RC crawling than in a damn soap opera anymore and it is absolutely ridiculous.

We all need to get back to the way we was in 2004/2005 when RCC was started. We were all friends and helped each other out and had fun. Maybe you guys should clean the sand out of the manginas and work crap out so that you guys can help each other, not bring each other down. If that can not be done, then so be it. But quit worrying about each others clubs and what you feel you deserve and go play on the rocks with your toy!

sounds like you guys have been experiencing the type of shit i know i wont even deal with. Ill call a piece of shi t a piece of shi t and i dont care if the president (ANY PRES) and his family are there to hear it.
for me RC is a hobby , its FUN and i enjoy the commeroderie involved with it. but if someone is walking around pissing on peoples wheaties, and they stop by and try to piss in my wheaties, they ll know why Jim Croche said its BAD To piss into the wind. lol
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Bob N: When are these new rules coming? Also the schedule. I hate to come off as a jerk but as you all know I plan to run all summer...including big comps somewhat close. I need to be able to plan the summer accordingly to hit MiRCa, Twisted, and the others (such as Battle Grounds 2).

Twisted Creations: Sorry competition is here; it was not in 2004/2005. The drama comes from competition (I find most drama at a comp comes from GTG guys getting frustrated). If you want drama free try GTG's only (though there's still drama there). I've seen crawlers fly . I've seen people storm off because they claim "because he spends so much...he buy wins...its not his driving". Pick your source of fun...playing with toys or competeing with toys.
I have fun comping with friends. I've made more friends at Comps than at a GTG. GTG's are like going to the same bar on Friday...its fun and you might catch a new face now and again. Comps are like mega bar nights, totally different people traveling to compete and have fun while learning things you probably would ever know.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote