Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Micro Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: Orlandoo Jeep On the Way - Woohoo!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2016, 07:24 AM   #1

Default Orlandoo Jeep On the Way - Woohoo!!

My kit is on the way and i'm planning my build when a couple of questions came to mind.

I'm noticing that people are referring to a 'stock' esc but the kit does come with one nor can I find one on any of the websites selling parts for these awesome little rigs. What would be considered a 'stock' esc?

Second question is this...Can I get a replacement/spare body for the jeep? Again, I've checked some of the websites selling the kits and parts and can't find just the body.

Thanks in advance for getting me pointed in the right direction.

Regards
jwindes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2016, 08:40 AM   #2

Default Re: Orlandoo Jeep On the Way - Woohoo!!

Orlandoo makes their own esc , it should be available from where ever you ordered the kit (i got my f150 and everything to run it from bangood) same with the body but since its so new it may be a little bit until those are available
backtrailzracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:17 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

The ESC seems to be backordered just about everywhere except hobbyking. My kit and a lipo shipped from banggood yesterday, but my servo, motor, and other stuff is held up because the ESC is on backorder.

:( I guess I will just have to paint the body first and build what I can of the kit.
1967Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

WoooHooo, ordered mine today , can't wait for it to get here. Got plans for this little critter.
AZDIGGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

The wait is painful. I ordered everything at the same time and I received the battery but the kit motor and esc haven't come yet. The servo was out back ordered when I made the purchase so I had to get it from a different vendor.
nosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:16 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I'm trying to livechat banggood right now to cancel my ESC, so the rest of my order ships. I have been on livechat for 45 minutes lol. He said "just one second" almost 20 minutes ago.

The ESC is backordered until an ESTIMATED date of 10/29. I REALLY hope I can cancel mine and get the rest of my stuff. Hobbyking USA warehouse has the ESC in stock.

EDIT - Banggood came though! They refunded me for the ESC. I am really hoping this means that the rest of my stuff ships soon!

EDIT 2 - Still no refund. This is garbage. I'm really hoping this won't be a painful ordeal for me.

EDIT 3 - They CANCELLED the whole order, but didn't refund me. Back to the live chat. This sucks.

EDIT 4 - Got my paypal refund for the ESC, and the rest of my items have shipped. Ordered an ESC from Hobbyking, it's already on its way! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Should have everything ready to go soon as long as Banggood has decent shipping times from China.

Last edited by 1967Typhoon; 10-14-2016 at 08:04 AM.
1967Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:27 AM   #7

My tiny jeep should be waiting on the front porch for me when I get home. Can't wait to tear open the box and look at the tiny goodness inside.

#longestdayever
Old 10-14-2016, 06:20 AM   #8

Box of tiny goodness was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! The box was slightly damaged but everything inside looks good. Tiny, but good. I know you all have been posting pics about how tiny, but cripes!!! this thing is tiny.

Got the axles and links built and started on the chassis last night. Hope to be able to get to rolling chassis this weekend.

Orlandoo Jeep On the Way - Woohoo!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Orlandoo - A Little More Speed? Shucky Micro Scale Rigs 1 10-05-2016 12:45 PM
New Orlandoo Joostproost Micro Scale Rigs 1 09-07-2016 10:48 AM
Orlandoo hunter wheatyman Micro Scale Rigs 8 08-13-2016 10:36 AM
Another 1/35 Orlandoo...nooooooooo Brake Weight Micro Scale Rigs 9 07-28-2016 02:43 PM