Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Minnesota

Notices

Thread: Bigballer.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
Donkey Punch Champion!

Default Bigballer.....

I just wanted my own thread.

What's new guys? Who's got there 08 comp rigs ready? Ok, me neither. I am going to woop azz with the same SW3 I had last year. Yes, it has DIG on it.

Ryan
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

my wk is in pieces. im not really sure what im gonna do with it, all i know is the my servo brake will be better next year.
joehein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

my gopher was complete, but is now in pieces again. i forgot to sand the primer before applying paint so it came off easily while assembling the crawler. i also dissasembled it because my dad gave me the idea to make all panels but my hood be one solid piece of aluminum. i stripped the chassis down to the primer and all i need to do before re-assembling it is re-paint it. but i cant do that until this weekend because my dad is the only one who knows how to operate his new garage heater, because it is too cold outside to paint. once that is done i can re-assemble the chassis. when it was assembled i was able to test run it by strapping a stick pack the hood. i need to order a couple packs that will fit on the axle, and then once my crawler is assembled and i get the batteries it will be complete. now i just need to find a cool sticker for the hood like mike's, and maybe one for the back cover. it's a good thing you didn't try to build this yourself ryan, because i dont think you could handle what it takes to build your own rig just kidding, i'm sure your capable of building your own rig.
theTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Hey Ryan, I have my SW3 almost together, it's got some new trick stuff and a R2D dig. So I'm ready cuz it won't be long and well be on the rocks.
Did you ever get your scale chassis design built?
I finally bought a Trail Beater from Double J and a few other Jj goodies I should have it pretty soon and will start the build. It will all be going under a Proline Scout 800. She'll have links front and rear for carefree operation and run a brushed motor nothing to special just a rig to bash with......See ya soon Storm
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Default maddjack

MY 2.2 rig is all set to go (sans battery charge) Ny scaler isn' done yet.But it will be come comp time
MaddJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Hey Jack whats with the post counts you,ve been at 13 for weeks and you had alot more someone stole your post counts? WTF is that all about?
Old 01-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
Hey Jack whats with the post counts you,ve been at 13 for weeks and you had alot more someone stole your post counts? WTF is that all about?
they decided to make all posts in the regional forums not count toward your post count, including the posts in the threads moved into the regional section.
theTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

thats a bummer we don't count lol this don't count
intimadationrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
MWRCA'er

I'm sure the MN crew took a big hit on that one. Seeing as how the MN GTG thread was the largest thread on RCC.

I lost about 200 posts.

Anyways, It's on.

I'll be at the first comp of the season.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:41 PM   #10
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnster View Post
Seeing as how the MN GTG thread was the largest thread on RCC.
Wrong.

Most replied to thread Attention Carolina Rock Crawlers has 3,039 replies and 42,509 views
Most viewed thread TLT Crawler Picture Archive has 321 replies and 225,348 views

Your thread has 2,990 replies and 45,399 ;)
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #11
MWRCA'er

Was the largest thread.
Which thread has the most views?

I guess I need to update myself though.

Last edited by Mnster; 01-17-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

lol we lost by jus a lil bit
intimadationrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:06 AM   #13
Donkey Punch Champion!

Well, I think this Club still has the coolest members. Yes, Mnster and Bro I still count you guys in here. Lee and Ricky you are in too. Any way...the rigs haven't stopped coming to my house yet? WTF am I thinking? I am going to start up my OWN club and I will have my OWN comps and I will compete against myself...ok, got carried away. Seriously I am going to get as many running as I can for the first comp and show up with ALL of them. I need a group shot and you fawkers can help me carry them all. Any one is welcome to try or use my rigs. Hey I can't drive them ALL.

Storm...Scale chassis? Well the guy I am/was working with hasn't contacted me since mid October so I am guessing it hasn't gone anywhere. I am in contact with a new person as I STILL feel this design will really work well, and STILL be like no other. Hold tight MN crew this thing is going to be HOT. I will shoot for a runner before the first comp.

Troy, Mike, Kevin...Please contact me as to how I can help more with the club. I can make the score sheets at work and have them for the comps. I would also like to get some kind of banners for our comps to have up as people walk by our site on Sundays. It would have the website and basic details about how to get involved. This club is growing as well as the entire scene. I want our club as one who stands out. I know we do already but even more. I am willing to kick in some Baller cash to help the overall club.

Ryan

Last edited by BigBaller; 01-17-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
I'm sure the MN crew took a big hit on that one. Seeing as how the MN GTG thread was the largest thread on RCC.

I lost about 200 posts.

Anyways, It's on.

I'll be at the first comp of the season.
I think I may have taken one of the biggest hits. I went from 975 down to 475... 500 posts were lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
Wrong.

Most replied to thread Attention Carolina Rock Crawlers has 3,039 replies and 42,509 views
Most viewed thread TLT Crawler Picture Archive has 321 replies and 225,348 views

Way to rain on our parade John.
Nicklepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #15
Donkey Punch Champion!

Hey Douche bags, stop train wrecking my sweet thread with your whinning about post counts...you post whores!

Ryan
Old 01-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #16
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Was the largest thread.
Which thread has the most views?

I guess I need to update myself though.
Yes, please update your internal database.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTman View Post
they decided to make all posts in the regional forums not count toward your post count, including the posts in the threads moved into the regional section.
That's just plain bad bussiness take aways are never a good thing. "a post is a post"
Old 01-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
Wrong.

That's still not to bad
Old 01-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I am going to start up my OWN club and I will have my OWN comps and I will compete against myself...ok, got carried away.

Hey Big, you'd miss us us giving you chiat

I would also like to get some kind of banners for our comps to have up as people walk by our site on Sundays. It would have the website and basic details, the banner thing w about how to get involved.

IMO banners would be nice but we are in a State Park that gets lots of other traffic and I think we should be careful about how we gangster the space. Sometimes we have our trucks, tool boxes, lawn chairs and stuff all over sometimes even blocking the sidewalk. Just think we should be careful they could ask us to leave. We are likely to be much larger this year as well.

Last edited by Stormin2u; 01-18-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #20
Debunking old stereotypes

Wow, strange you mention that Storm, Kevin and I were just talking about that tonight
We're going to have to police our selfs very well this year.
We actually have 2 nice banners, I used to hang one on the back of my Jeep, and Probeater often hangs his on the back of Jacks van We also had it displayed out at Moab "06"
You can see the banner on youtube .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=38dIiciJCIU

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 01-18-2008 at 08:22 PM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote