Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: MNRCRC North Shore Shootout

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #21
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etype R View Post
Polls are gay, just post what you think. I know several people wanted to do something up in duluth.
This whole thread is kind of gay. Seems not many in Mn want to voice an opinion on this subject. Either that, or they just missed the thread?
I'm not into planning things for a club on my own. I just thought I'd bring the trip up and see what others thought. I know we talked about it last year, but nothing came of it. We talked about this club being run as a democracy. So far it hasn't worked all that well. IMO, Not enough people speaking up, on any subject, be it the rules or other.
I think I'll just plan a camping trip up there, and if anyone wants to join me I'll post up the date I'm going.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2007, 09:26 PM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Well I was excited to hear you having a comp here but I understand your view, that gets old real fast.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #23
RCC Addict

I would like to go to Duluth/North Shore/whatever some time this year. Doesn't really matter to me when.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRMAXXALOT View Post
Well I was excited to hear you having a comp here but I understand your view, that gets old real fast.

Its not that I mind planning/helping plan something like this. I just wish more people would be more definitive as to dates, and such so we could get this planned and scheduled. Also, I sure don't want anyone to think I make any decisions on my own around here for the club. This is supposed to be a democracy. Let your voice be heard if you object to the date, location, it being a points comp, etc.
Scout up a location and post some pic's if you will.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
Its not that I mind planning/helping plan something like this. I just wish more people would be more definitive as to dates, and such so we could get this planned and scheduled. Also, I sure don't want anyone to think I make any decisions on my own around here for the club. This is supposed to be a democracy. Let your voice be heard if you object to the date, location, it being a points comp, etc.
Scout up a location and post some pic's if you will.
I will try to scou out some places in the next couple of weeks, if the weather warms up me and zx9 maybe can scoot around on the cycles because I have no clue what to look for being I never been to a comp. The only thing I ask is to not clash with the Nitro Series and I am sure Casey feels the same and he is the head honcho so he or I can give you the dates if needed.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRMAXXALOT View Post
I will try to scou out some places in the next couple of weeks, if the weather warms up me and zx9 maybe can scoot around on the cycles because I have no clue what to look for being I never been to a comp. The only thing I ask is to not clash with the Nitro Series and I am sure Casey feels the same and he is the head honcho so he or I can give you the dates if needed.
I think we got your nitro schedule before we made ours. The only dates we couldn't avoid overlaping are both the May nitro dates.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:45 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

ok, I was not really thrilled with them running 2 races that close either as I have my 6 week old daughter now--normally I would be happy as all he11 but the wife is not hapy threrfot you know what runs downhill.....I pretty much can only do the comps sivlerdirt does as he has sponsored me a rig but the Duluth one I'll do regardless of him after the whining I have done
Old 01-12-2008, 06:00 AM   #28
Rock Stacker

Default maddjack

I'm up for it. vote me in,
Closed Thread