Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Hampshire

Notices

Thread: Granite State Crawlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #21

Hey miniman I live in Manchester and dont know of any. Here are some I go to.

Hobby etc. Nashua off west pearl st
New Era hobby in Nashua
R.C. Buyers Warehouse in Nashua
Hobby Town in Nashua
106 Speedway in Pembroke or Concord. Its easy to get to and the guys there are into crawling.

You can look most of these up online. Hope this helps
Duval is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #22

Yeah that helps. I forgot those were in Nashua, for some reason I thought they were in Manchester. I've been meaning to make a run up to Rt. 106 to check them out but I just don't have the time or gas.

Check out the new HT USA next to Staples(across from the mall). They have a decent amount of stuff and rumor has it Ray the owner, is making an indoor mini track. I've been talking to him about a crawling course and I bet with all the help from you guys in the area we could make it happen. Or at least a schedualed GTG once a month.
mini-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:51 AM   #23

A buddy of mine that lives in manch told there was a new hobby store there. Thats sweet! Dose it have any crawler stuff? What brands do they carry? Its great to see more hobby stores opening in NH. There is abother hobby store called extrme hobbies in Bow on rt.3. Ive heard that they only carry traxxas.
yotacrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #24

I think i'd be there every night if there was a crawler course in manch. i hope he can make it happen. Seems like crawling is becoming big with all hobby shops around here now. I'll check out the new shop this weekend.
Duval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:56 PM   #25

I live in Tamworth, Nh and I'm with the NERCC, but I think it would great to start a New Hampshire club using the name Granite State Crawlers.
bwcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #26
Rock Stacker

hey guys , we are in the works right now on the 106 racepark site in the forum section of forming a local club and start doing some gtg's locally. If you chime in on the forum now you will get to put some input in on the name of the club.I,m waiting til we have a variety of name sugestions and then ill put a poll up so we can vote on it. We are talking about just running a "loose" club and not be sanctioned . Just basically a bunch of guys getting together and crawling once a month. Keep checking that site out for updates.
Nitro Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:39 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Thanks to Tim for the inspiration on the name
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #28

"SUBSCRIBE"

I'm in Sandown, NH and would love to attend some get-togethers. I have a Clod crawler and I'm finishing a TLT crawler at the moment. It was nice to have HobbyTown locally but now I need to drive 35 minutes to Manchester.....

The store isn't bad. It's about 90% toys and about 10% RC. It's convienent though if you need replacement parts or fuel. They mostly carry Traxxas, HPI, and AE replacement parts and a few hop-ups. There are TONS of bodies but be prepared to shell out $35.00 or more for a clear body.
RC-NUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #29
I wanna be Dave

Nut: If you're ever in the Concord /Pembroke area stop in at 106 Race Park. 2 of the guys that work there are into crawling and the bodies are $20 to $25 for HPI and Pro Line. There's also a small crawling area right outside the shop and it's being enlarged this season to accomodate more rigs. Special orders are no problem and they have a good selection of Axial Scorpion components. Check out their site:

http://106racepark.com/
Old 04-18-2008, 06:47 AM   #30

106 Race Park has been on my to-do list for a while. I really want to go check it out. I have a nice Kanai 1/8 buggy and a some other goodies and I heard they have a decent off road track.

I had a baby last year so my schedule has been shot! My racing days are numbered.... :(
Old 04-18-2008, 07:01 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

4 year old son...3 month old daughter...but you make the time, whether its running or wrenching. You have to do it to keep yourself on the level. Rock On!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-NUT View Post
"SUBSCRIBE"

I'm in Sandown, NH and would love to attend some get-togethers. I have a Clod crawler and I'm finishing a TLT crawler at the moment. It was nice to have HobbyTown locally but now I need to drive 35 minutes to Manchester.....

The store isn't bad. It's about 90% toys and about 10% RC. It's convienent though if you need replacement parts or fuel. They mostly carry Traxxas, HPI, and AE replacement parts and a few hop-ups. There are TONS of bodies but be prepared to shell out $35.00 or more for a clear body.
Hey nut where are you in Sandown? I live in Sandown too and one of my buddies in Sandown bought my WK crawler.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #33

^^

I'm right off of Rt 121 on Tenney Rd. We should hook up for some fun. I'm not sure where to go though. I know tons of mountain bike trails in the area but no rock spots.

Do you guys have any other RC?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #34

I'm off of 121A on Hampstead Rd. I found a good place on the power lines right off of Wells Village Rd. If you have a truck it's simple to get to if not its a short walk. I go out wheeling there some times in my XJ.

I have a few.:-P
BL Losi MLST
BL Traxxas 'Pede
AE RC10GT
Traxxas E-Maxx
Losi Micro-T
AX-10 axle'd scale rig
Tamiya Boomerang
Tamiya Porsche 959
But I just sold my Mini-t, T3, and WK crawler.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #35

My wife has a Subaru Outback. Does that count? LOL

You are actually really close to me. (Small world) I have a trail out behind my house that leads to Wells Village road where they are clear cutting for new condo's. If you continue down Hampstead road from Rt 121A you turn right on to Rowell Rd. That becomes Tenny road. I probably live no more than 1 mile from Hampstead road.

I have about 16 RC cars, trucks, and boats at the moment (I believe). I just sold 1 clod crawler, a carbon fiber stampede, and my nitro stampede. I like to play.

I finished my Rockbull crawler last night. It's just about ready for a shake down run. I still need to paint the Jeep body.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Do you guys have your own NH club yet?
MattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #37
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattH View Post
Do you guys have your own NH club yet?
why do YOU ask?
sydneysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #38
I wanna be Dave

G.S.R.C.C. : Granite State RC Crawlers

Right now it's just a loose club, and I think it will remain that way for quite a while. We're working on a logo design, and hope to roll out some shirts and decals. No web site...that may never come to fruition, but we'll see what the future holds.

106Racepark.com Forums/Crawling
Old 05-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysdad View Post
why do YOU ask?
LOL. Sometimes I just have to laugh. I ask because I lived in NH for over ten years and visit as often as I can. I ask because if there were events happening in NH, I might like to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyCrawl View Post
G.S.R.C.C. : Granite State RC Crawlers

Right now it's just a loose club, and I think it will remain that way for quite a while. We're working on a logo design, and hope to roll out some shirts and decals. No web site...that may never come to fruition, but we'll see what the future holds.

106Racepark.com Forums/Crawling
I'll check out the forums. I used to race off-road at 106 and oval on the small track on Wednesday nights. Both were fun crowds.

Last edited by MattH; 05-22-2008 at 08:36 PM. Reason: fixed quote
MattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattH View Post
I ask because if there were events happening in NH, I might like to go.
LOL... thanks for the chuckle... LOL...
sydneysdad is offline   Reply With Quote