Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > New Mexico

Notices

Thread: New to rc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamvaladezhobb View Post
HI I'm Jorge I am the owner to Team Valadez in El Paso, if I can help let me know I don't have many items for the losi MRC yet but have many items for the 2.2 class I can usually order the items you need and have them in stock in about 4 days there is no special order charge or shipping if you pick up at the store. Welcome to crawling, we also have an indoor crawling course at the store.

Jorge

Thanks Jorge. I may be able to head up tomorrow after work. I am getting the itch!

Last edited by 223voodoo; 02-09-2009 at 05:06 PM.
223voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

i might be there too if my wheels come in on time from ups but if not tomorrow are you guys down for thursday? i just got my chassis in and my r2d so im almost ready as soon as i finish it :D

Last edited by some87; 02-10-2009 at 02:36 AM.
some87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #23
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223voodoo View Post
Thanks, James. I am John, by the way. I am hoping to order some springs to droop it a little, and plan on weighing the tires. Where should I look for the weights?
If you are wanting to lower your ride hight. You are better off getting smaller shocks. Or you can reposition the ones that you have right now.Theere are two different ways to do this.1.relocate the bottom shock ball end to the lower link mount.Get four 2mm x20mm screws and 2mm nylock nuts for this mod to replace the stock screws.Place the shock ball end to the inside of the axle closest to the diff.That will drop it about a 1/4".you will need to cut the old shock mount off.2.Remove the body mounts and install the ballends for the shocks in place of the screws that hold the body mounts on.You will have to drill out the holes in the chassis and maybe the body mounts to do this mod.This will also lower your rig ,but also soften the suspension a bit,due to the angle of the shocks(less resistance).Get stiffer springs all around and get an extra still spring for the left rear shock to help prevent the chassis from twisting to the left when you apply a lot of throttle.Their is so much to tell you how to set up this little thing.So get a pencil and paper,cause school is now in session.Give me a call later today and I will give more info.505 228 8743
jgmmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #24

yeah, i was looking into the RCBROS. Another member had suggested it on another thread, they are OOS on their web page though...
223voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote