Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Dad and Son team here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Dad and Son team here

Hello to all!!!!

We are glad to be here. Great info and builds on this site! We are building a truck (Parts from a Clodzilla) and we have a old school chevy clodbuster. The chevy clod is being used for parts for another build.

Also i am digging in and learning about these truggy/ honcho's/ trail crawlers. New grounds for me on these!

We are from Florida. Sunny weather ahhhhhhhh. LOL.
JandG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Dad and Son team here

Scale builds are my fave so have fun and welcome. The weather up north hasn't been too bad lately either and its safe to assume no hurricanes are coming my way.LOL
Crawler King69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Welcome to the money pit I hope you two enjoy your stay here on RCC I suggest getting a star so that you can:
1. See the classifieds sooner, you will more than get your money back by what you will save.
2. You can then enter all the awesome giveaways put on by our amzing vendors here on RCC
ScaleFreak93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleFreak93 View Post
Welcome to the money pit I hope you two enjoy your stay here on RCC I suggest getting a star so that you can:
1. See the classifieds sooner, you will more than get your money back by what you will save.
2. You can then enter all the awesome giveaways put on by our amazing vendors here on RCC
+1....welcome to the site.

I'm a long time RC'er (started ~1976 with RC sailplanes) and got my son into it. He started RC crawling ~2 years ago. He built me one from used parts from a few websites (this one included).

Have fun with the sport, feel free to ask questions (once you've searched a bit....).
It's not a bad way to spend time with your offspring....
Charlie-III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleFreak93 View Post
2. You can then enter all the awesome giveaways put on by our amzing vendors here on RCC
I will look into this. Thank you.

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I have many questions and I will lay them down in the right locations.

Last edited by THX_138; 06-03-2012 at 11:21 PM.
JandG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-III View Post
+1....welcome to the site.

I'm a long time RC'er (started ~1976 with RC sailplanes) and got my son into it. He started RC crawling ~2 years ago. He built me one from used parts from a few websites (this one included).

Have fun with the sport, feel free to ask questions (once you've searched a bit....).
It's not a bad way to spend time with your offspring....
im that son :P i still beat him though but i dont rub it in that much i have an viper xr10 and a mrc gc-3 chassis knock off
asw27x is offline   Reply With Quote

Dad and Son team here - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team BWD - Team East Coast RC - MRC build limited77 Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 49 03-19-2012 06:19 PM
HUGE thanks to TEAM VANQUISH,TEAM T1E,TEAM 3051 SPAD RC Rock Crawling Worlds 13 09-02-2009 08:42 PM
Like Father..Like Son.. Jake & Dad,s MRCs RockAddict75 Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 74 07-05-2009 04:48 PM
Team Waggoner Racing Welcomes RCP CRAWLERS And AXIAL To The Team John Competitions 9 06-01-2008 08:31 PM