Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Where do I get bits?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2014, 03:16 PM   #1

Default Where do I get bits?

AHA! A new hobby! And its great! Went out on a whim and got an Axial Wraith RTR to give my son and myself a hobby we can both enjoy and keep him off the computer/xbox/ipad for a few hours at weekends. What have I been missing all this time? We've been all over with it, even had it playing football (soccer in the US). Anyway, the Wraith is sitting here next to me and my PC (sonny boy has finally gone to bed so I can have it to myself and I'm looking jealously at some of the totally amazing pieces of kit on show. Where do you get all those lovely anodised parts? We're already looking to building kit version and I'd love to do some customising on it. Trouble is it doesn't look like anywhere in the UK doe anything other than stock replacement parts. Is there anywhere in the US that could offer advice and supply parts to the UK?

Actually I have the same problem with my cycle. I have a lovely Electra Cruiser Deluxe and I have to get parts from Holland, Germany and the US. We only do wet weather stuff here. Good old bland UK..

So, any advice on bits would be welcome from a newbie and his son who are eager to get going!
Phil Lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2014, 11:26 PM   #2

Default Re: Where do I get bits?

There are lots of places online in the UK im not sure of there names. Sorry i couldnt be of more help. I run into a lot of dealers over there looking for scale stuff for my scx10
khoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #3
SDH

Default Re: Where do I get bits?

I did some random searches on google and came up with this link for you that hopefully will help you get started.
Ever growing list of Crawler parts and where to buy. - Useful Links & Where to buy. - rccrawling.co.uk
SDH is offline   Reply With Quote

Where do I get bits? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help me identify these bits Chris_The_Battery_Man Tools, and Procedures 7 08-28-2012 06:56 PM
Hex Bits? Fattymojo Tools, and Procedures 4 06-26-2010 06:24 AM
Plastic bits??? Junkz0r Axial SCX-10 1 01-13-2010 05:13 AM