Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: FS-BS6 blinking red

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2022, 03:13 AM   #1

Default FS-BS6 blinking red

Hello, I have A FS-GT5, my rig was working fine after trailing in dirt and little water puddles all was fine till I changed out my 3s lipo, and that was all, rig is not working when I turn back on. Battery is fully charged, remote is working. Notice my FS-BS6 receiver is constantly blinking red. Note my receiver is in a axial receiver box and not wet inside. Please assist me in this matter. It suc when ur having fun and have to go back home when it breaks down.
JBLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2022, 03:46 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: FS-BS6 blinking red

Have you checked all connectors are dry and tight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CoupeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 05:03 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Rebind. I've had FS receivers randomly unbind.
Ninomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 03:08 PM   #4

Yes, I tried, on the control, it still says BIND after 5 min of not connecting, I tried again, and still the same. Oh, man hope it's not the receiver itself. and thank you for responding.
Old 07-04-2022, 03:13 PM   #5

Yes all connectors are dry, I even left it out in the sun to dry that same day. Same night tried again, nothing tried binding reiciever to motor still the same, control still say BIND for over 5 min.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:37 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

A blinking receiver means one of 2 things. 1 - slow blinking means the receiver is not bound to the transmitter. 2 - fast blinking is when the transmitter and receiver are in bind mode.

So, if the receiver is slow blinking, it should change to fast blinking when you are in bind mode.

The procedure for the Flysky FS-GT5 transmitter to bind with the FS-BS6 receiver is as follows -

1 - With the receiver OFF, the bind plug is inserted to the B/VCC port of the receiver.
2 - The transmitter is OFF and the receiver is powered ON. The receiver status indicator should be blinking slowly.
3 - Press and hold the bind button while turning the transmitter ON.
4 - The receiver's status indicator should now be blinking fast. This indicates it is (trying) binding with the transmitter.
5 - Once the transmitter and receiver bind to each other, the transmitter will exit bind mode.
6 - Turn the power to the receiver OFF and remove the bind plug.
7 - May not be necessary to turn the transmitter OFF now, but I like to do it anyway.
8 - Now use the normal power ON sequence - transmitter 1st and receiver 2nd.
If binding was successful, the receiver status indicator should be on solid.

Another thing to try, remove all the plugs from the receiver except the bind plug and the plug providing power to the receiver (usually the plug from the ESC)

When you connect the battery, do you get the initialization beeps? 3 short beeps for your 3S battery and then a long beep indicating the system is ready to go. And, what is the status indicator on the ESC doing? Flashing, on solid, ? It would help to know what ESC you are using as well.

Hope this helps and good luck.
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:45 AM   #7

Yes, I tried all steps to bind but no luck, on the receiver side 5 blinks then stop for half a sec then continue to blink 5 times again, also I'm running a Spektrum RC Firma 2-in-1 Brushless ESC & Motor Crawler System (2300Kv), button blinks I guess waiting to bind to receiver. Thank you all for assisting me.

FS-BS6 blinking red - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCX24 ESC Blinking Red, No Power to Motor Timotheus Micro Scale Rigs 5 07-10-2020 07:41 AM
Hobbywing 1080 blinking red lights 83trekker83 Electronics 2 06-30-2019 09:36 PM
AE -5 Esc blinking red light Norcalwheeler Axial Wraith 8 01-13-2015 06:37 AM
Axial AE-1 ESC problems. red/green blinking, does nothing. fastline Electronics 1 11-10-2014 09:39 PM
Got a blinking red/green LED on my ESC, but no power Flatty Electronics 18 06-04-2012 08:28 PM